Cody

Cody PAC Application (Tier 2)

Neutral, Cody your great at what you do, its just that your pac pictures don't show any Pac 3 tier 2 in action. Try out update the picture with some animations :)

4 minutes ago, Gr8_Gatsby said:

Neutral, Cody your great at what you do, its just that your pac pictures don't show any Pac 3 tier 2 in action. Try out update the picture with some animations :)

Custom animations are not available in Tier 1. The intent of a Tier 2 application is to show off what you have achieved with Tier 1, despite its constraints, and to show us, the audience and voters, on whether the applicant should deserve moving to the next stage, i.e. to be given the ability to learn how to make an implement Tier 2 features, such as custom animations.

TL;DR Custom animations are irrelevant to show in Cody's Tier 2 application as it is assumed he would have no experience with them as Tier 1 does not grant access to them.

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

Custom animations are not available in Tier 1. The intent of a Tier 2 application is to show off what you have achieved with Tier 1, despite its constraints, and to show us, the audience and voters, on whether the applicant should deserve moving to the next stage, i.e. to be given the ability to learn how to make an implement Tier 2 features, such as custom animations.

TL;DR Custom animations are irrelevant to show in Cody's Tier 2 application as it is assumed he would have no experience with them as Tier 1 does not grant access to them.

My bad... 

Overall the usage of your pac in game right now is amazing in roleplay

+1

On 12/31/2017 at 4:50 PM, |Stryker| said:

+1 Grand Admiral, I mean how can you not trust him. Hes dedicated and I believe he could do so much more with tier 2. :) 

+1

• Mature
  • Good Roleplayer
  • Well Known
  • Cool Pac Creations

I Believe Cody Will Be Able To Fully Utilise PAC Tier 2 And Create Even More Fascinating PAC Creations 

Good Luck!

Edited by Mythical