Cody

Cody PAC Application (Tier 2)

In game name - Octavian Grant

Steam ID/link - http://steamcommunity.com/id/EKSTUDIOS/

Questions:

1. What have you created with PAC 3 since receiving Tier 1? (Include Pictures of your best PAC)

Myself and Kendrickk were the original creator of the battle vest/armor that all the Navy and ISB use. Additionally, I was the one who made the original rankings on the Armor. Most of the PAC stuff I make is orientated towards creating a more immersive RP experience from the perspective of the Navy and the way the people outside of navy interact with them as well. Here is just a few of the things that I have worked on in PAC.

25bNyGY.jpgHRnbNKU.jpgs3jY2oG.jpg2ul069Q.jpgKNAFVtN.jpgWU7qgyx.jpg6ESHh39.jpgbM7wWW2.jpg

2. How have you improved the Roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC 3? (Provide Examples)

I have believe that I have been able to improve the RP experience. This is in terms of the types of RP that people are able to do with me when interacting and the immersivity of the environment people are in when RP with me. This is terms of the holograms and other aesthetic features that make the game that much more interesting and immersive

3. What has been improved from the implementation of PAC 3? (Personal Experience)

The general RP experience has been improved. I am able to do more things as my character that I would not have been otherwise able to do. Whether it be expressing personal tastes that my Lore character has or this creating a far more interesting environment for me to RP in that keeps me interested in the game and coming back. It ha really just been such a great thin for the server really bring out what IG is known for, our outstanding passive RP. When you are able to walk into a conference room and see someone sitting at a desk in a certain way that characterises their person in a certain way. it tells so much more about who they are as that character then just generic sitting stance. And when you are able to actually see Vader chocking a rebel like in the film thanks to PAC that is just my immersion is complete. 

• Upvote 3

+1

I believe Cody is fit to receive Tier 2, Honestly, The PAC Creations he's made is actually pretty good.

I can't wait to see what Cody makes if he receives Tier 2 PAC3.

Edited by Emerald

+1

The only problem is I don't see much variation in the creations because right now all I see is you with a cape and a few holograms.

23 minutes ago, Emerald said:

+1

I believe Cody is fit to receive Tier 2, Honestly, The PAC Creations he's made is actually pretty good.

I can't wait to see what Cody makes if he receives Tier 2 PAC3.

+1

Cody absolutely deserves PAC tier 2. Cody is one of the most respectful, friendly, trustworthy and mature person in this community. 

Edited by Saturn

Good guy, nothing wrong with you Cody. Top bloke. And can be trusted

But,

Pacs are too generic. I've seen literally most pac users with the cape and the chest plate (pretty sure the chest plate and cape were made by Stryker, can't be sure though) 

Hologram pac takes like a minute to make and is also pretty generic. 

Honestly, if you got tier 2, you would legit have no clue on how to actually use the functions given to you.

38 minutes ago, Fox said:

Good guy, nothing wrong with you Cody. Top bloke. And can be trusted

But,

Pacs are too generic. I've seen literally most pac users with the cape and the chest plate (pretty sure the chest plate and cape were made by Stryker, can't be sure though) 

Hologram pac takes like a minute to make and is also pretty generic. 

Honestly, if you got tier 2, you would legit have no clue on how to actually use the functions given to you.

I believe Cody's chest plate is his own, And I didn't make the Cape.

4 hours ago, |Stryker| said:

I believe Cody's chest plate is his own, And I didn't make the Cape.

Apologies, looks very simular to yours. My mistake.

+1

From the time when I joined this Community/server Cody has always been a very serious RPer and has always been a very respectable person so I believe he deserves Tier 2

Edited by Boxhead321

+1 

he really deserves tier 2 imo 

if he doesn’t know how to use the tools you are given in tier 2, I’m sure he’ll be able to learn them In no time

Edited by Ling Ling