Chris

Trel Skutu Teir-1 Pac3 App

What is your In-game name/Rank :  Trel Skutu | Pilot Cmdr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:33485942

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lost_Cub/ 

| Old time  | 2 weeks | 0 days | 8 hours | 26 mins | 36 sec |     | New time | 3 weeks | 1 day | 11 hours | 46 mins| 50 Sec |

5a8fc0bace517_Newtimeupdate.png.a8a9388c1d3566bc50b83a5687d3965b.png

Have you used PAC Before: yes i have used PAC but only on a single player server,  i do know the basics (hologram when typing) and am willing to learn more.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been a active person on the server, I have 2 Warning 1 was when a ST was mass rdming so i put him down, and the other was i said in chat, copied and pasted someone saying (death star) i believe i can be trusted in the time i have played on this server i have never been kicked iv been apart of the community for 2 months now i love running around meeting new people every day.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I think PAC 3 could enhance RP on the server, i can raise opportunities for some fun RP and can help with my RP for my current role as a SCAR not just a plane old trooper but a trooper set and ready for battle and it can help show people what you can do on this server with a little effort. With PAC the other day everyone packed there stuff for rishimoon many people with pac used it to make some RP for them and Navy at the drop off, and i thought i would be great if i could do it as i like to RP and so dose navy.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): it would be great to enhance my role play for me and other people some people might not think i deserve pac but that there opinion and i think i deserve  and i am a active person of this community.

Hologram.png

new sitting pac3.png

IDPACIGSTARWARSRP.png

IDCLOSEUP.png

Adiana Caton iden model wiht head.png1.png.b39d411e723bcb9383aac3d1726c8516.png

Edited by Chris
Time and name

PAC 3 creations do look quite plain, add some more examples maybe.

Also add a bit more detail as well if you want to improve the app.

Neutral

• Thinking 1

+1. I was Chris' commander for a bit and here are a few traits that made him one of my best and favourite troopers;
Loyalty
Trustworthenss
Commitment
Good sense of humour
Creativity

I believe you could use PAC quite well. Good luck, Chris.

On 12/30/2017 at 9:31 PM, LePaul said:

+1. I was Chris' commander for a bit and here are a few traits that made him one of my best and favourite troopers;
Loyalty
Trustworthenss
Commitment
Good sense of humour
Creativity

I agree, Chris is a great person and doesn't minge. I feel like he can be trusted. I've been with him in JT before LePaul disbanded it, he's a good lad. These PAC designs are GREAT and I feel like he does deserve PAC, but Chris, MORE DETAIL DAM IT. +1

Edited by Peguin

Neutral

Need a bit more detail in your app.

If you have anymore creations, please, add them!

Can you provide a list of your past life I'm not sure who you are.

The backpack looks good!

Just need more creations and details and then ill change to a +1

On 12/31/2017 at 3:31 PM, LePaul said:

Loyalty
Trustworthenss
Commitment
Good sense of humour
Creativity

Couldn't have said it any better Chris has been a really great guy and would be a trustworthy pac user +1

Neutral, haven't really got to know you yet, but I will change my response accordingly to how our futureinteractions go.

Edited by Ben

On 31/12/2017 at 3:31 PM, LePaul said:

1+1. I was Chris' commander for a bit and here are a few traits that made him one of my best and favourite troopers;
Loyalty
Trustworthenss
Commitment
Good sense of humour
Creativity

I agree +1