Peguin's Trial moderator application

Steam Name: LS8888

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1545775

In game name and rank:

Name: Peguin

Time Played: 6 days, 23 hours, 14  minutes

Why are you applying for this position?: I'm applying for this position because I like to help people out. I like things running smoothly. I don't like minges and fail RP and will hand out warns if needed to, I find that it kind of ruins the entire point, as it is an RP server. Sometimes when someone says something in the admin chat it goes unnoticed or the person has to wait for what could be a very important issue. For something like that if I was a trial moderator and it was an important issue I would consult a moderator/ admin who knows how to handle the situation and learn how they would resolve it. I don't see much staff on at 7 - 9 am Brisbane time. It would be nice to see more as there may be problems that happen at this time that no one can fix. I can be on at 8 and later but on some days, but it's better than nothing. I know some people may not like or know me or even both, but this is a good opportunity to get to be more involved in the community and possibly make me more likable by others within the server. I know how hard the admins, moderators and EMs work and I feel like they need to catch a break and I believe I can help them out to make sure that things a running correctly and less stressful for the admins and moderators.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I can help by doing the things no one else wants to or helping out by things that the other admins/ moderators don't know of or the little things like people getting stuck in elevators and people getting the wrong lightsaber etc. I'm on every day so I can be an active moderator and help out the server and community as much as I can. I usually join events so I always have to ask EMs, admins or moderators to set me back and give me a tool gun to get the correct lightsaber. If I was a trial moderator I wouldn't have to do that and I wouldn't have to bug admins about it. As I've said I'm on at 8 AM and later and around that time I don't see any staff, no moderators, no admins and no EMs so I can always keep a look out at this time and report anything that goes wrong to the other admins, moderators or EMs and or resolve the situation myself. 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: I have never been a member of staff on other servers.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

Warnings: 2, one for mic spam, one for 10-hour long video before the sign was up for only 15-minute videos. Both of these warns were given to me when I was very new to the server and haven't received a warning since.

Kicks: No kicks

Bans: No bans

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring a loyal, helpful and kind yet impartial moderator. An extra cog in a machine if you will. Me being a trial moderator can help out the staff and help take off the pressure of having to make sure everything happens correctly and right. I can also bring a positive feel the server and when people think about the server itself they think that it was a welcoming, positive, friendly Star Wars RP experience. I can bring an approachable staff member who can help out with any problem if needed to. If I don't know how to fix the problem I'll ask a senior admin/ moderator and I will learn as they fix it themselves so if that problem ever happens again I can fix it myself without having to bother the other staff members.

Anything else you would like to add: I will be updating my application and adding more.

Terms
I Peguin, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Peguin
adding more

I have seen you actively online for the past week or so, which is great. Although you've put close to no effort in the application and I personally believe that you're not too well known within the community.

For now, -1. This is subject to change, if you put more effort into your application and get more known within the community.

18 minutes ago, Admonish said:

I have seen you actively online for the past week or so, which is great. Although you've put close to no effort in the application and I personally believe that you're not too well known within the community.

For now, -1. This is subject to change, if you put more effort into your application and get more known within the community.

Agreed ^. Make sure you add your rank as well in the Application.

Edited by Ramirez
4 hours ago, Admonish said:

No effort put into this Application.

Edited by Emerald
Guest Excalibur
28 minutes ago, Admonish said:

^

47 minutes ago, Admonish said:

Neutral

While I do consider us friends, we need to make sure you are a good leader. If you focus on becoming better with others I will happily change it to a +1. Good luck! :D

• 3 weeks later...