Stokes Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: Stokes 

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:115224148

In game name and rank: HK-51 Stokes

Time Played: 2 Weeks 6 Hours

Why are you applying for this position?: I just in general love this community and would love to do whatever I can to support and help the community, I feel as me being a moderator would give me a greater chance of doing so, seeing as I can help anything with whatever they need within reason. 

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?: I will provide a helping hand anyway I can, I can bring some more support to the server, I can put people in there place when needed and can keep an eye out on everything that goes on seeing as I'm on here most of my free time. 

Have you been staff on previous servers, if so please list them: I was previously Event Master on HaloRP and am a Low-Grade Developer for the Imperial Gaming community. 

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans, if so please list them: I have had my very first one on the 22/02/2017 which I’m actually very disappointed in myself for since I was trying to keep a clean record, it was just downtime and we were all being very silly and I was being stupid with my saber.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming that we don't already have?: I can bring all of my spare time to the server, I am someone always open to suggestions and loves to help in anyway possible to better the community and try and keep everything running smoothly, I feel I would be good at this job seeing as I know all the rules and obey them.

Anything else you would like to add?: 

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Stokes
  • Upvote 1

Stokes' Application Response

I've played with him in-game a lot, he seems like he knows what hes on about. His dedication to the server shown by his hours expresses that he is really dedicated and plays on the server a lot and is an active member in our community.

Footholder; I will be giving you a +1 because you would be a good member of our staff. This is provided that you do not minge or muck around as your application is processed, I would also like too see the following in-game, you helping people with their issues whenever possible no matter how big or small and that you also continue respecting players and staff. I would also like too see you handle all of this while roleplaying correctly as your newly appointed bounty hunter role and training recruits / helping new players. By doing these things you show not only me that you are capable of being a Moderator but others too.

- Martibo

• Upvote 1

+1, I think you would be an amazing fit for the Imperial Gaming staff team, you are a very active player and handle situations with ease and you don't lose your temper very easily unless for good reason.

• Upvote 1
  • Gamma locked this topic