Batman's Pac3 Application

What is your In-game name:

Batman

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:98029770

Steam link

:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198156325268/

Play time:

3 Weeks 6 Days 10Hours (played on another account before this one) 

Have you used PAC Before:

No, I have not used PAC before. But I will definitely be putting in a lot of time into learning how to use PAC.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I Believe that I should be trusted with PAC because over the many months of playing Star Wars RP I have not gotten a single warning. I have been in many different and many different ranks and not once have I ever tried to break the rules. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

The reason I would like PAC is for RP reasons, PAC definitely improves roleplay I have seen so many people improve their roleplay by using PAC so I would like to have the opportunity to use PAC and start roleplay even better than before.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been apart of this community for a long time, I believe that I am a very trustworthy person and should be given the chance to prove myself with PAC.

Edited by Batman
Fixing up Hours

Neutral

Missing question "Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):" Been fixed.

Don't really know much about you. When you were commander of Nova, I was in nova for 2-3 weeks and saw you once, but I know you've been relatively active recently.

Would like to see any PACs you make going forward.

Edited by LePaul
  • Thinking 1

Neutral

Application is still short handed compared to others. You are getting good responses from the community, which means you are well know, despite not having met you myself. I have no negative comments, but require some more information or to have had interacted with you in game before I can positively support this application. 

Apologies regarding the comments of the missing section. I think because it was joined with the previous section I did not register it as their.

Regards,

Staticiser

Edited by Staticiser
  • Thinking 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic