So, this is it...

So, this is goodbye I suppose.

During my time playing Gmod I've realized that not everyone will like you, you'll always have people who hate your guts and just want to ruin everything you've worked for. This is basically why I want to leave this community, the community has helped me a lot though, giving me new friends ( @Emerald @draKe @Punisher @El_ ) and anyone else. But with people hating you, it's grown to an extent where I've become full-on depressed just due to the fact everyone is plain cyber bullying me and others. These people know exactly who they are and I just want to say that, why bully, why do any of this stuff just for your own pleasure. If anyone thinks I'm leaving forever, I'm not, I just want to have some time to break off from Gmod and SW:RP until all these people decide to stop there actions.

But anyways, every story has to come to an end, and I don't want this to be a sad one as every ending has a new beginning. How lucky I am to have known a community that was so hard to say Goodbye to.

Goodbye everyone, Puppy signing off.

tumblr_n32o4rG2cx1sqhwfoo1_500.gif.cce073345e03003a123e75fbc32099f8.gif

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 5

PUPPY NOOO
I LOVE YOU, PLEASE WE COULD HAVE BEEN SOMETHING

:(

PLEASE

;(

well good bye I will always have a place in my heart for you.....

(edited)

read the post more carefully 

I know that feeling puppy I was bullied but at schoool

hopefully things get better

who bullied you i'll pop em in the snout 

Edited by Delta
24 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

Sadens me to see valued members of the community leaving because of reasons like this. I hope to see you back and I wish for these people to stop their actions. 

14 minutes ago, MD-Bo55k said:

Dont leave Puppy

he isn't he is taking a break till everything cools down with the bullying 

• Advisor
3 hours ago, Puppy said:

everyone is plain cyber bullying me and others.

If this is forcing you out of the community you should report it to staff, otherwise it can't be fixed - also 'everyone' seems extremely excessive and unrealistic and diminishes your argument.

Goodluck with whatever your future endeavours are nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

Puppy I have the same thing when I was just training recruits for an SGT test and a lot of occasions I was told  to either Shut up or i get disrespected 

(OOC) ST Recruit Byzanchink: Jack is a cock

That is a little bit of what happened today

34 minutes ago, Ridge said:

That's coming from a recruit, some of them come on every GMod server and troll, it isn't just us. When they do disrespect players we warn them and give them punishments. So I don't know what you're getting at right now...

I'm known for having a high voice so a lot of people tend to bully me cause of that

Edited by Jackson
  • Thinking 2
32 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I'm known for having a high voice so a lot of people tend to bully me cause of that

I do not judge you due to the pitch of your voice, nor do I judge anyone for such superficial reasons. I judge people based on their actions.

If anyone is superficial enough to judge you because of your voice, they are not worth the time.