Stop Posting Trash.

Alrighty, so there has been this form of snowball effect going on as of late. It started up as something fun, people posting funny stuff or a joke in the Random Discussions. Then, Random Discussions became a place for people to post about their daily lives. Which most of us didn't like, and their excuse was that it was a section for Random Things. Hence why you can shitpost. this was addressed in a post (Which I cannot find.) Which stated and de-bunked that yes, the section is for random discussion, however that does not include shitposting.

Now, after getting told not to go into Random Discussions, they decided to Go into a more serious section and do the same thing. The Media section has recently been littered with trash, needless things that no-one wants to see is being put into a more serious based section. Of the forums. Please for the love of god stop. People put up work they want people to critique, and they want people to see. But then such work is drowned out by trash you'd expect to see on a 4-chan page. And that pisses me off.

I'd like to ask @Ridge or @Little5avage to clarify. As I said before, It's a snowball effect. This is going to pick up traction, and keep going and going. Unless it's stopped.

Edited by draKe
  • Downvote 3
  • Upvote 3

As Pluto said, this wasn't necessary. If their not going to listen to a Admin, their not going to listen to you. 

What are you a Nazi now? Not allowing anyone to have any fun, how about when you get out of your little corner of the world, And start appreciating that people actually have a sense of humor then think twice about posting this. 

And legit, why do you even care? If people want to post shit that they find funny, it's not a shitpost.

This post is legit useless, And I have 0 idea why you had the audacity to post it.

• Thinking 2
  • Downvote 4
  • Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Did this need to be announced? Nope. Don't get so triggered lol. If the staff deem the post to be a "shitpost" then they'll remove it. Simples. 

Just now, Maffa146 said:

As Pluto said, this wasn't necessary. If their not going to listen to a Admin, their not going to listen to you. 

What are you a Nazi now? Not allowing anyone to have any fun, how about when you get out of your little corner of the world, And start appreciating that people actually have a sense of humor then think twice about posting this. 

And legit, why do you even care? If people want to post shit that they find funny, it's not a shitpost.

This post is legit useless, And I have 0 idea why you had the audacity to post it.

33 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

There isn’t really any shitposts in the media section. Most of the stuff in there has purpose or has had work put into it.

I agree here, please don't police the forums. It is not your job.

It's clear to see where this post is going.

My apologies to everyone that sees me as... A Nazi...

Honestly, if that's how you see me, then I need to do this.

I'll be taking a break from the server for reasons I'll be explaining once I get back. Pretty much the summary is a bunch of shit happened that's forcing me to take my anger out in places that I don't want to take negative feelings out on, which you can see with this post. I'm sorry to @Chef for the inconsistent activity. What with the therapy sessions and such that is trying to make me not do the exact thing I'm doing now. Once again, will be explained in a post further down the line.

@Ridge @Little5avage @Wolf

You may close this, don't expect to see me on the forums nor server for a while.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1