Sign in to follow this  
Ragnarok

Minge and Rude Player

I was playing on the ImperialRP server and I was doing a pvp match. While i was walking back to the PVP a ST named Wolf was attempting to RDM me. Not only that, when he was trying to RDM me I killed him and he was shouting at the mic racial slurs and insults like kys. Even though he is only like 5. He was also attempting RDM on other users before. He was kicked yesterday for the same exact things but when he was kicked he never said racial slurs.

His Steam Url: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DEDStar7

His Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:192607106

I suggest banning him as he is a plague to players and deserves to be banned for atleast a year because the racial slurs offended me because I am mostly black (islander black).

Thank you ;^)

Forgot to add: He even RDM's while the server is in RP mode. Yesterday he was killing people during an event where jedi hunting droids were betraying the empire, which ruined my experience because I couldn't play the event without killing the minge.

(p.s he keeps on changing his rp name, here is a list of them. Wolf, Velocity, Hawk. So he doesn't get in trouble he does that.)

I've had similar experiences with Wolf over the past day or two. He's been RDMing, disrespecting everyone he's met, and minging. He obviously has no intent to role play on the server. 

Sidenote, Hawk is not Wolf, they are separate players.

Do you have any proof of him doing what you have said he is doing? If not this isn't going to go very far.

I can say I've seen this player be highly disrespectful to players and staff, he also disrespected the emperor to his face while being taken to the brig.

2 hours ago, Zach said:

I've had similar experiences with Wolf over the past day or two. He's been RDMing, disrespecting everyone he's met, and minging. He obviously has no intent to role play on the server. 

Sidenote, Hawk is not Wolf, they are separate players.

You see he changed his name once to Hawk. Not the pilot Hawk.

I'm pretty sure he was the guy that was insulting sith and navy to their faces, but then was taken to the brig and demoted back to recruit.

But if he does get banned I don't think a one year ban is necessary but maybe a solid 2-3 weeks for him to re-think of his actions.