Tucker's Trial Mod Application

Steam Name: Tuckerbox

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:53554622

In game name and rank: SCAR Colonel Tucker 

Time Played: 2w 2d 14h 44m

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position because I have been playing on this server for a few months now and would like to help the staff team with correcting the bad behavior of some players which can ruin the overall experience for good players that take this server serious. I myself take this server and its rules very seriously and often notice when players break them and have to be dealt with by staff or simply told to not repeat what they are doing. Imperial Gaming is a great community and by being a part of the staff team is something I want to do to give back to the community by helping keep everything in order as it is a great serious rp server and with minges and people breaking rules on purpose it can lose that immersion we all know and love.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Allowing me to be part of the staff team would help out the community as a whole as I would take the role of moderator very seriously as this is a serious rp server and I play by that every time I log on by engaging in rp with other members of the community. I personally am a big rule guy as I tend to follow and enforce them quite a bit as you could probably ask anyone that knows me, so by having this trait I could help out with warning of minges or simply letting people know they shouldn't behave like they are. Helping out other people is a big thing I like to do as much as I can so by being staff I would be able to help out the community as a whole when they call upon staff for something as simple as tools or something bigger like player disrespect and RDM. 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: I have not been staff on any previous servers.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have 0 warnings, kicks or bans and intend to keep it this way.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I would be a responsible and mature moderator if I am given this position as I would make sure to serve the community well by enforcing and playing by the rules I have so far followed. Already being a trusted Pac 3 user on the server I would like to become a trusted member of the staff team and help keep this community and server as great as it is. I would be able to help out the entire staff team by taking sits as often as possible and helping the community as a whole.

Anything else you would like to add: I was away for a little bit due to PC breaking at the beginning of December however I now have a new one so there is no reason I wont be able to join the server regularly.

Terms
I, Tucker, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

I'm open to receive any feedback as both positive and negative are helpful to help better myself and know where to improve on for the future :) 

+1, You would make a great T-Mod. Your active, mature, friendly, fair and just an all round top bloke. This Application is also very detailed and well written. I really hope you get accepted as I believe you would be a great addition to the staff team.

Best of Luck,

Ramirez

39 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

+1, You would make a great T-Mod. Your active, mature, friendly, fair and just an all round top bloke. This Application is also very detailed and well written. I really hope you get accepted as I believe you would be a great addition to the staff team.

Best of Luck,

Ramirez

+1

21 hours ago, Ramirez said:

Best of Luck,

Ramirez

+1

Goodluck

• 2 weeks later...