A New member of IG [ not me at all]

After waiting and thinking I adopted a cat name Lynx it's now very shy cause it used to live in a loud house can everyone say Hi to Lynx A new Member of IG. Sorry for the low qual image i took it from a potato phone that is slow

IMG_2302.JPG

4 minutes ago, |Stryker| said:

That cat looks petrified to be here.

Yea we just adopted it so it is a bit scared but is getting more used to me and my family. Aswell it has anxiety just like me so it is petrified

Edited by Jackson

Your cat wouldn't happen to know how to troubleshoot would they? Fucking GMod's being a dick and keeps crashing on connect to certain servers, IG is one of them :( It was fine for like the past three days  and I thought I'd fixed it, but it's not letting me join again. So... does your cat know how to troubleshoot? Because I do, but everything I try doesn't work... maybe if I give it snacks as payment it will help me?

5 minutes ago, Nevada said:

Your cat wouldn't happen to know how to troubleshoot would they? Fucking GMod's being a dick and keeps crashing on connect to certain servers, IG is one of them :( It was fine for like the past three days  and I thought I'd fixed it, but it's not letting me join again. So... does your cat know how to troubleshoot? Because I do, but everything I try doesn't work... maybe if I give it snacks as payment it will help me?

Make a support ticket in the newish section.

1 minute ago, Ramirez said:

Make a support ticket in the newish section.

I already did, I swear to god if Garry's Mod continues to break I'm gonna go to Valve's HQ and have a serious chat with Gaben, not that he would see me through the pile of money he's got from Steam lol.

• 2 weeks later...