wflizzi

Fizzy's Pac3 Teir 1 Application

What is your In-game name: Navy  Master Chief Deltic    (Fizzy)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27957580

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016180889/

Play time: 6weeks 1day +

Have you used PAC Before:

I have used pac on singleplayer and i am very new to it, I know the basics and I am building on what I know.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been with IG since feburary this year and have been a long term commited member to the server, I have been known to minge in the past but since then I have stopped. I have gained a lot of experiance on how the server is run and what goes on within the server in the time I have been on the server for, I do not abuse and do not intend on abusing with any powers I have been given or powers that might be given to me. I have been trusted by multiple people withing the community to take on certain jobs such as Commander of Nova. I have never recieved a ban but I have recieved warns. Many people know who I am and could put some sort of trust in my hands.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have wished to have pac for months now, since it was introduced to the server I have been intreaged on how it works and what players can create with it.  Allowing me to use pac3 will give me another way to roleplay in a enhanced way. Pac3 will allow me to express certain ideas I have and intergrate them with roleplay, changing my apperance, creating stances and in the long term potentially creating animations. Creating Holograms to represent communications with traders on the bridge, supplying bourbon to Tarkin and typing on terminals/consoles are some of the ways I would use pac.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe that I deserve pac because of my dedication to the server, I have helped the server were I can and  have introduced many players to the community. I get what I started finished and am a active user on Imperial gaming, I am well known within the community and I constantly strive to improve myself were I fail. If I get pac3 I will constantly try to make more rp immersive creations.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Tier 1 application and I hope you take it into consideration.

All feedback is appreciated 

-Fizzy

Edited by wflizzi

Why I love Fizzy,

Takes things over the top in a fun way. He was probably the most fun Nova Trooper, constantly yelling at troopers to move along or move away. I respected the RP he provided.

I'm excited to see what PACs you can create as you have a great imagination.

+1

Edited by LePaul

+1

Known Fizzy for a while and I know for sure that he would never abuse or misuse PAC. He would be one of the most trustworthy people, out of the current applicants.

Thank you

For the feedback, I do appreciate it.

I had some time to muck around with pac and ended up making this (I am not promoting underage drinking) Inspiration from @Whitey on the first one.

Whiskey with id badge on belt.PNG

Navy Officer Having a cup of scotch on the rocks.

Another I made, communicating with Grand Admiral Thrawn on his hologram device.

a.jpg

Edited by wflizzi

no need for a paragraph, this dudebro is respected and can be trusted.

+1