Cato Loran (Keta) PAC3 Application [TIER 1]

What is your In-game name: Cato Loran (Keta)

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:56522184

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/negrus99

Play time: 3w 3d 20hr

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I am currently working on a few projects: Here is one of them. (EDIT: I have improved a lot since my first pac.)

Spoiler

FfQlzB7.jpg

mvdTH3V.jpg

This is very much so a WIP.

The arm is perfect, the eye model might be changed, the "cloud city dude" head piece is being worked on for clipping and such.

NZbyNyr.jpg

D62jn7D.jpg

zT58DFG.jpg

Ocap6iX.jpg

Pfbp2c6.jpg

kqXRU4S.jpg

R4EpJYG.jpg

J5742E9.jpg

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be trusted with Tier 1 PAC because I was trusted with a Staff Position previously. I have returned from a long break from GMOD and this new addition, both surprises me and intrigues me. Whilst my reputation, according to some people, is one of a minge, more than half of my time spent on this server was roleplaying. I do not deny minging from time to time, but I never did it in the expense of other peoples roleplay. Returning to this server months later and finding out my reputation was that of a minge, devastated me, I hope to improve my reputation as a good RPr with PAC. I believe I've shown my RP capabilities as a member in the Navy. PAC opens up new possibilities as a roleplayer and I hope to provide some for my regiment. I am a known player on this server, many people can tell you that I act responsibly when I am needed to.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want PAC to improve the roleplay of my regiment and for myself.

I want PAC for a many reasons, to a name a few:

• Editing my characters appearance post Battles/Campaigns
  • Animations for the computer consoles on the Bridge
  • Holograms for Space and Land battle preparations
  • Coffee for the higher-ups

PAC is amazing for creating an immersive environment for the players around you. Much like running events, using PAC provides a roleplay experience that you can't achieve with the base game. I want PAC to create the immersive environment and fun roleplay experience, my regiment and I deserve.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

Anybody who is responsible and mature should be trusted with PAC. I deserve it because I have been a long standing member of this community and I have proven that I am trustworthy not to abuse my powers. I will over time, fix my reputation of being a minge, I hope that being trusted with PAC will change other peoples opinions on me. I am always trying to provide roleplay for others, even if I'm not an event master. PAC gives me that opportunity.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Keta
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the shore PAC 

+1

The thing is, it's not about massive amounts of time in a short period. It is about continually coming back and contributing time week after week.

Posted Images

So...

I understand that some of you are on the fence, and others are 100% that I don't deserve pac3. I did only just return from a long break. I'd like to inform all of you that I have been committed this past week. My activity has shot up from having 3w 3d 20hr, to 3w 5d 14hr. If, two days in game time from only playing for a week, isn't good enough, then I'll just have to prove that I'm loyal and ready to be committed again, some other way.

Thanks for reading.

25 minutes ago, Keta said:

So...

I understand that some of you are on the fence, and others are 100% that I don't deserve pac3. I did only just return from a long break. I'd like to inform all of you that I have been committed this past week. My activity has shot up from having 3w 3d 20hr, to 3w 5d 14hr. If, two days in game time from only playing for a week, isn't good enough, then I'll just have to prove that I'm loyal and ready to be committed again, some other way.

Thanks for reading.

The thing is, it's not about massive amounts of time in a short period. It is about continually coming back and contributing time week after week.

• Upvote 1

+1 When i joined Navy he introduced himself in a respectful and nice manner has helped me with any questions i had and has been very nice and ik he could definitely make cool and unique pieces if he was given Pac

• Like 1
  • Ridge locked this topic