Jump to content

Mainz PAC3 Tier 2 App.


Recommended Posts

In game name - Mainz

 

Steam ID/link - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166249390/

 

Play Time - 4 weeks

 

Questions:

1. What have you created with PAC 3 since receiving Tier 1? (Include Pictures of your best PAC)

I have created numerous amount of PAC's I even created PAC's for special people. Since receiving Tier 1 I've enchanted my roleplaying experience to only the best of the best, spending hours upon hours coming up with new ideas for RP uses. Unfortunately due to becoming and being a female or just having a female body in general, has downgraded every single PAC I've made, reasoning for these being all of my creations and hard work is all for the exception of male models. I personally would love to give an exception to enhance my RP for members of the community a tad more with being granted access to more uses/abilities of PAC.

As I stated, unfortunately, all my PAC's are for male models so this is why you will see the Model pretty messed up but here are my PAC creations ALSO keep in mind I have the capability of going absolutely crazy with pac but I do not believe that is what pac is for so I keep all my PAC's simple and legit for RP. Thank you,

5a43b01842a2b_fortier22.PNG.ce3473c50185863848cdf8e4edb2e67b.PNGiju.PNG.84789bc5a34cefceeb643f98d30d9b5a.PNG5a43b04c0cbfd_FORTIER21.PNG.6932dd8edb3ed3ca7f5963551934cdcf.PNG5a43b005960e8_fortier23.PNG.f7db1a8640b709c08f93ec50f9ee1a6b.PNG5a43aff22f6f6_fortier24.PNG.6cc89624c5afc3ff266bc74869f554ad.PNGffffff.PNG.9baca1004df633deac6650d96064b9be.PNGhhjf.PNG.3912231e2ab17a890058af7f4d4e9b95.PNGjjghjtgnj.PNG.ecefd716e6fdb51eaaf22fd72d96fa78.PNG

2. How have you improved the Roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC 3? (Provide Examples)

Back in the days as a Nova Trooper, I was severely damaged by an incident with a Jedi Youngling, unfortunately, my Right calf was sliced off from the Youngling and I was in great pain. I used this as an opputunity to use my Ability of PAC3 Tier 1 for great use as after the event I was sent to the Medical bay for a leg replacement, with help of Nova I was able to purchase a working robotic calf with working nerves attached from the calf to my brain to send out the addition to feeling with the leg. This is How it turned out once the Operation was finished.

yyujykj.PNG.b9c89b945098756cf65d57d54f153e50.PNG

3. What has been improved from the implementation of PAC 3? (Personal Experience)

PAC3 has given the community and extra step forward from his basics, PAC3 has made an extremely good use with the community with its successful ways of roleplay.  PAC3 was an excellent implementation to Imperial Gaming and us as a community can obviously see what the current PAC users have done, for example @Chef has created a fantastic AI of her formal self Secretary Chef Jr from an incident causing her formal self to escape the SD, if you haven't already please go and check Chef's PACS out for they're absolutely amazing I'm sure all of you will love them.

PAC3 has made us so different to any other existing StarWars RP server and we should be thankful for this wonderful usage to our server.

Thank you all for reading my App!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Neutral.

the pacs are quite simple and easy to create.

but you have demonstrated that you can use pac3.

Show us that you can extend yourself in Tier 1. Because if you got tier 2, i dont think, from what

you have demonstrated in the app, you would be able to actually use the new perks to their full potential.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Fox said:

Neutral.

the pacs are quite simple and easy to create.

but you have demonstrated that you can use pac3.

Show us that you can extend yourself in Tier 1. Because if you got tier 2, i dont think, from what

you have demonstrated in the app, you would be able to actually use the new perks to their full potential.

Yeah I did warn people I don't believe Pac is something to go absolutely crazy with. I believe pac is there for simple rp purposes only, but sure I'm willing to create something and update my app. Thanks fox

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fox said:

Neutral.

the pacs are quite simple and easy to create.

but you have demonstrated that you can use pac3.

Show us that you can extend yourself in Tier 1. Because if you got tier 2, i dont think, from what

you have demonstrated in the app, you would be able to actually use the new perks to their full potential.

I agree with this. Neutral.

Show us your tier2 PAC plans so we know what you can create.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fox, not everyone is as good as you 

 

He doesn’t need the BEST pacs, only to show what he CAN do with Tier 1. Also, how would he show you what he could do with tier 2 without tier 2?

 

Anyway, +1

Edited by Mauler
  • Thinking 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mauler said:

Fox, not everyone is as good as you 

 

He doesn’t need the BEST pacs, only to show what he CAN do with Tier 1. Also, how would he show you what he could do with tier 2 without tier 2?

 

Anyway, +1

Create a lobby, open PAC, create a tier 2 pac. How do you think people without PAC tier 1 show their PAC skills?

Edited by LePaul
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mauler said:

Fox, not everyone is as good as you 

 

He doesn’t need the BEST pacs, only to show what he CAN do with Tier 1. Also, how would he show you what he could do with tier 2 without tier 2?

 

Anyway, +1

Did you read anything i said?

I said i wanted him to extend himself in Tier 1 so we couod all know that he could be able to correctly use the functions enabled in tier 2. Im not saying that his pacs have to be god tier incredible, im saying that the stuff he has put in his app, to me, does not show that he is able to incorporate most functions into his pac. So far all i can see is modeling and bone merging, theres actually so much more to tier 1 then just that, such as - Events, Text, Some jiggles, blur effects, scaleing, sizing, cliping and so much more. If he cannot use the functions given to him in Tier 1, then whats the use of giving him tier 2 if he cant even use it? That was all i was saying. To answer your question on "How could he show what je could do with tier 2 if he doesnt have it?", although i have already expressed that i wanted him to excell in tier 1, not tier 2 as you may have misread, you can actually make tier 2 pacs. On Gmod, theres a glorious thing called Single Player, where you can literally play with all addons and PAC3 is not restricted. If he really wanted, and im not saying this is compulsory, he could go in and make tier 2 pacs and show them off along with the tier 1. That, along with tier 1 pacs, would demonstrate that he is fit to use the new tools that may be given to him. By the way, no where in my response did i say that everyone has to be on my level, ive seen heaps of really simple pacs that i enjoy looking at and at times have been astounded at how simple they are. The reason i respond to these apps with criticism is to make the users actually get the tier2 or tier 1 by having them change their app for the better. Not because i want to show off and tell everyone that i am "better". 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KIX said:

I remember making that pac...

Oh well probably just a coincidence.

+1

Yeah I guess it's creative and simple for people to make as that is how the Grand Inquisitor looks like.

1 hour ago, Fox said:

Did you read anything i said?

I said i wanted him to extend himself in Tier 1 so we couod all know that he could be able to correctly use the functions enabled in tier 2. Im not saying that his pacs have to be god tier incredible, im saying that the stuff he has put in his app, to me, does not show that he is able to incorporate most functions into his pac. So far all i can see is modeling and bone merging, theres actually so much more to tier 1 then just that, such as - Events, Text, Some jiggles, blur effects, scaleing, sizing, cliping and so much more. If he cannot use the functions given to him in Tier 1, then whats the use of giving him tier 2 if he cant even use it? That was all i was saying. To answer your question on "How could he show what je could do with tier 2 if he doesnt have it?", although i have already expressed that i wanted him to excell in tier 1, not tier 2 as you may have misread, you can actually make tier 2 pacs. On Gmod, theres a glorious thing called Single Player, where you can literally play with all addons and PAC3 is not restricted. If he really wanted, and im not saying this is compulsory, he could go in and make tier 2 pacs and show them off along with the tier 1. That, along with tier 1 pacs, would demonstrate that he is fit to use the new tools that may be given to him. By the way, no where in my response did i say that everyone has to be on my level, ive seen heaps of really simple pacs that i enjoy looking at and at times have been astounded at how simple they are. The reason i respond to these apps with criticism is to make the users actually get the tier2 or tier 1 by having them change their app for the better. Not because i want to show off and tell everyone that i am "better". 

It's ok Fox people have different opinions in life haha.

Edited by [IG] Mainz
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/12/2017 at 3:29 AM, Fox said:

Neutral.

the pacs are quite simple and easy to create.

but you have demonstrated that you can use pac3.

Show us that you can extend yourself in Tier 1. Because if you got tier 2, i dont think, from what

you have demonstrated in the app, you would be able to actually use the new perks to their full potential.

Agreed

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Ridge locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...