Jadus T-MOD application

You are applying for staff on Imperial Gaming, note that anything you do in and outside of the server can affect what we think about your applications or your staff rank itself. 

Bumping policy: You may bump your application 7 days after the last post in your application.

Feedback policy: Any user is allowed to post their feedback on another user's application.

Tips: Remember that spending a lot of time on an application will make you look a lot better, though this does not mean you clutter it with difficult to read fonts or have things like really large text.

Steam Name: floppyhippo69

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/floppyhippo69/

In game name and rank:
Sith Lord Jadus
Time Played: 2 weeks 4 days 11hours

Why are you applying for this position?

I have been spending more time on SWRP than any other game and the more I play the more I fall in love with the server. I’m applying for the trial-moderator role because I just in general love the community of Imperial Gaming and I’ll always be there to offer a helping hand whenever needed. I feel IG staff/admins have far too much stress on their shoulders, there making IG by far the best server on SWRP and I would like to help in every way to only improve the server. I’ve had numerous personal encounters with users breaking the server rules and avoid jail time or a warn and I’d would like to talk to the user why they shouldn’t break the server rules and why it’s wrong and why they shouldn’t do it again. I show nothing but love for SWRP 

How will allowing you to be a part of our staff team help us:
I do understand that the T-MOD role is very important and that’s why I strongly believe that the T-MOD role will help me not only in game but as a person. I’ll always be there when the users are having problems with the server or just having a tough time with others if that is the case I’ll tell them /user the situation to their problem, if there having trouble with others I’ll make sure the situation is dealt with and try and prevent it from happening again. I have a lot of spare time that I can bring to IG. I show nothing but respect to other users and treat everyone equally. I have many hours on IG SWRP and Garry’s mod (600 hours) I have more than enough experience on Garry’s mod and plenty to offer to IG SWRP.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: no I haven't

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:
I believe I’ve had 2 warns but both warns is when I was new to the server and wasn’t willing to take SWRP seriously, the more time I spend on SWRP the more I take it seriously and the more I get addicted to the server. I know that I’ve matured a lot since then and I believe now’s the right time to apply for the T-MOD role.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring all of my spare time to IG, I can bring plenty of new suggestions and ideas to the table. I’m an easy person to talk to and I’ll help others when needed, I will not choose sides in any situation I’ll make sure the situation is dealt with and make sure it won't happen again. I’ll make sure they’ll have the best time whilst playing on IG SWRP I will set a good example for others to look up to.

Anything else you would like to add: I’m very active on both weekdays and weekends, weekdays h 5 hours weekends 8 hours, I may have no experience on other servers but I will only make Imperial Gaming a better server for the community and strive for greatness. Thank you for reading I really do appreciate it.

also it hasn't quite been 2 weeks but i'm  gonna be busy packing for the next couple of days  (holiday) and i wont get time to apply. 

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 2

Neutral

You are persistant on getting T-Mod and have been getting a lot of declines but this time it is a bit better. Another reason why it is a neutral is because YOU COPY AND PASTED EVERYTHING FROM THE TEMPLATE. 

G-Day.

• Downvote 1