Network-Log-#233: Personnel Logs - Chef, Shef, Chef Jr.

-RECORDING SELECTED- 

-BEGIN MESSAGE-

Greetings, I am the AI equivalent of Military High Command Administrative Director, Chef Jr. I have addressed personnel of all ranks before on this network frequency, but not to this calibre nor to discuss a topic of this level. Over the months that I have been activated, I have supplemented a significant amount of data from countless sources to create three particular logs on the following personnel: my organic equivalent, Chef Jr., her cousin, Shef and her father brother, Chef.

These logs are vital knowledge to specific personnel that I am not programmed to name as they contain information ranging from the individual's documented origin to the present day or at least their final reportable events. They are also of enough historic importance to the populous of the Vanquisher to make public to those who valued and respected my organic equivalent's family. Keep note that I had little to no personal contributions to these logs - these are supplemented from official and personal data from the individuals, so any data that invokes positive or negative feelings is a result of the person the log is addressing. An exception to this is when I address the existence of myself in one document which is only brief.

You can view each log individually by selecting the programs labelled "Chef", "Shef" and "Chef Jr.". Do not abuse the purpose of these logs, they are created purely for historic and informational purpose - I have no intention to harm or threaten any individual through the release of these logs. And finally, please note that one document is not archived so the information contained within it may change at any time. As the old saying goes, "Do not shoot the messenger." Safe reading.

-END MESSAGE-

-SELECT-

>6>  Chef  <6<

>4>  Shef  <4<

>6>  Chef Jr.  <6<

-SELECT-

-END OF RECORDING-

This copy of Network-Log-#233 is provided and released to the public by Military High Command under fair use policy. If you wish to dispute anything contained within the logs or this transcript, talk to any of the persons mentioned in these logs or the Secretaries of Military High Command, we will be glad to have a meeting with you.

Signed by Administrative Director and leading Secretary for Military High Command,

5a3f991895ce5_MHCreportsignaturesmall.png.a42ea4b279e1e6038cc5dd1c8c1b02b0.png

Edited by Chef
  • Upvote 7
  • 4 weeks later...

-UNSKIPPABLE ADDRESS / MUST READ-

-BEGIN MESSAGE-

Attention,

The personnel log addressing "Chef Jr." has been updated.

Select the newly added program "CHANGE LOGS" to view what has been changed.

Remember the old saying, "Do not shoot the messenger." Thank you.

-END MESSAGE-

-SELECT-

Spoiler

CHANGE LOGS:

- Added more apparent differences between the human and AI variants of the addressed individual.

- Added serial number of the addressed individual's AI equivalent in the "Full name" criteria to further differentiate the human and AI variant of the addressed.

- Added detachment: Imperial Storm Marines' Strategic Management & Enforcement Corps

- Updated information pertaining to the introduction of the latter detachment and to reflect recently reported and apparent knowledge in the "Present" section.

- Updated information in the "Present" section to elaborate on the addressed individual's AI equivalent - its existence is no longer a "brief" address.

- Updated the rank status of "Secretary Director" - it is no longer a rank utilised by Military High Command. Its replacement rank is "Secretarial Director".

- Updated "Disclaimer" to omit presence of "incorrect information" - I am not programmed to nor will I allow programming to remove "incorrect information" still present for historical purposes.

- Changed all instances of "MHC" to "Military High Command" to reduce the presence of unnecessary abbreviations.

- Changed all instances of "AOS" to "Arrest-On-Sight order" to reduce the presence of unnecessary abbreviations.

- Fixed overlooked grammatical and spelling issues originating from a previous version of the AI.

- Fixed missing formatting and improved existing formatting - issues with formatting also originate from a previous version of the AI.

- Removed Herobrine.

-SELECT-

-ADDRESS END-

This copy of Network-Log-#233.1.0 is provided and released to the public by Military High Command under fair use policy. If you wish to dispute anything contained within the logs, talk to any of the persons mentioned in these logs or the Secretaries of Military High Command, they will be glad to have a meeting with you.

Signed by Secretary Liaison for the Storm Marines' Strategic Management and Enforcement Corps,

Edited by Chef
  • 4 weeks later...

-BEGIN MESSAGE-

Attention,

The personnel log addressing "Chef Jr." has been updated.

Select the program "CHANGE LOGS" to view what has been changed.

Remember the old saying, "Do not shoot the messenger." Thank you.

-END MESSAGE-

-SELECT-

Spoiler

CHANGE LOGS:

- Added various images to reflect and give evidence to recently reported knowledge.

- Added a legal anti-distribution notice on an image to deter conspirators. unauthourised parties.

- Added detachment: Imperial Administrative & Logistics Division

- Added sections: "Present II: Discovery" and "Present III: Beyond"

- Updated information pertaining to the introduction of the latter detachment and to reflect recently reported and apparent knowledge in the "Present II: Discovery" and "Present III: Beyond" sections.

- Updated the rank status of "Administrative Director" - it is no longer a rank utilised by Military High Command as its secretarial system has been dissolved.

- Changed the heading of "Present" to "Present I: Outline"

- Changed the detachment of the supplementer from "Imperial Military High Command" to "Imperial Storm Marines Strategic Management & Enforcement Corps".

- Corrected several instances of incorrectly inputted information.

- Removed information stating that Chef Jr., to this day, has not been found - information added to section "Present II: Discovery" refutes this.

- Removed Herobrine.

-SELECT-

-ADDRESS END-

This copy of Network-Log-#233.2.0 is provided and released to the public by Military High Command under fair use policy. If you wish to dispute anything contained within the logs, talk to any of the persons mentioned in these logs or the Secretaries of the Administrative & Logistics Division, they will be glad to have a meeting with you.

Signed by Associate Secretary for the Storm Marines' Strategic Management and Enforcement Corps and the Administrative & Logistics Division,

-BEGIN MESSAGE-

Attention,

This is Mathieu Scheff, Executive Navy Officer of the Oriflamme, the replacement Star Destroyer for the Vanquisher. I am adding to this program following the destruction of the AI which provided these personnel logs and created this program to distribute them. I have been authourised to do this by Military High Command and of course, the Navy.

The personnel log addressing "Chef Jr." has been updated and archived by myself on behalf of the AI.

Select the program "CHANGE LOGS" to view what has been changed.

It is a very compelling read. The AI writes- I mean, 'wrote' well.

-END MESSAGE-

-SELECT-

Spoiler

CHANGE LOGS:

- Archived personnel log with official signings and writing.

- Added sections: "AI Service IV: Show of Power & Obscurity of Allegiance" and "AI Service V: Destruction & Preservation".

- Added finishing epilogue.

- Added Mathieu Scheff as an additional supplementer following the destruction of the AI.

- Added additional consenting document releasers: Vice Admiral Terrinald Screed, Chief of Staff Jet, Lieutenant Commander Lachlan, Lieutenant Mathieu Scheff

- Updated tense of words due to the destruction of the AI in the section "AI Service III: Beyond".

- Updated "Status" and "Final age" to reflect the destruction of the AI.

- Changed the headings of the "Present" sections to "AI Service".

- Removed 'incumbent' labels from "Recorded detachments" and "Final rank in recorded detachments"

- Removed Herobrine.

-SELECT-

-ADDRESS END-

This copy of Network-Log-#233.3.0 is provided and released to the public by the Imperial Navy under fair use policy. If you wish to dispute anything contained within the logs, talk to any of the persons mentioned in these logs, the Secretaries of the Administrative & Logistics Division, or members of the Imperial Navy.

Signed by Executive Officer of the Imperial Navy,

MathieuScheffsignaturewhite.png.de6f5aea10cd26d80630bcdada5dcc32.png

Edited by Chef
  • Like 2