Ben's Trial Event Master Application

+1

Been thinking about this one for a while. Based of my time spent with you in engineers I see that you have made positives steps forward to improve on your role play. Your events aren't the usual Rebels board the ship and rush the bridge but the Infection event is extremely generic and done on a consistent basis. The syndicate one is more interesting as a story line could be built off of that, and I look forward to it should you be accepted into the EM staff team.

P.S. I am glad to see you have changed your attitude towards Explosive Barrels ;)

• Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, tom12126 ? said:

+1

Been thinking about this one for a while. Based of my time spent with you in engineers I see that you have made positives steps forward to improve on your role play. Your events aren't the usual Rebels board the ship and rush the bridge but the Infection event is extremely generic and done on a consistent basis. The syndicate one is more interesting as a story line could be built off of that, and I look forward to it should you be accepted into the EM staff team.

P.S. I am glad to see you have changed your attitude towards Explosive Barrels ;)

+1

• Upvote 1

-1, Over the past week I've observed you and have found you to be quite mingey still, An example is today there was a TDM on and it was in progress you decided to walk in when it was still going and kill anyone you could see ruining the experience for others and didn't leave when asked to get out. There are also quite a bit of grammer errors in your application which can be fixed up.

I'm happy to change my opinion if you prove to me in the future to not do things like this.

Edited by Splonter
  • Thinking 3
2 hours ago, Splonter said:

-1, Over the past week I've observed you and have found you to be quite mingey still, An example is today there was a TDM on and it was in progress you decided to walk in when it was still going and kill anyone you could see ruining the experience for others and didn't leave when asked to get out. There are also quite a bit of grammer errors in your application which can be fixed up.

I'm happy to change my opinion if you prove to me in the future to not do things like this.

Thank you for this comment some of this was taken out of context, however, I shall take this into consideration and continue improving myself.

• Upvote 1