New ST models suggestion

There's a mod floating around the steam workshop that has much better looking storm trooper skins, that provide some customization in terms of backpacks, ammo pouches and armour status (dirty or clean) that i believe could add more RP to the server.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=499550211

499550211_preview_Sandtrooper_art.thumb.jpg.4606fa35c8fe5d75213a6bf9f4cd1460.jpg

Now,

UNDERSTAND I AM NOT SAYING THAT ALL ST'S SHOULD HAVE THIS!

This would lead to storm trooper privates abusing the body groups and it being a pain to manage for us all.

What i do suggest though is that ST SGT+  are given the skins so that they can change their soldier if they want to improve RP, or make their rank more identifiable (only LT+ gets ammo pouches etc.)

How do i think it would improve RP:

-Trooper inspections can be conducted and they can RP clean their armour, same can be done for weapons etc.

-Backpack can provide various equipment needs (with RP logic of course, an ST wouldn't be carrying around a handy kyber crystal to fix something)

-OC+ can be properly cleaned and made appropriate for special occasions, so they look like they actually care, they can also look more like a good ST role model during training

-Armour can be made dirty during/after events to display the fact that they've been in rugged combat.

-No more grassy shoes

So, those are my opinions for why i think this armour should become the new ST armour.

Have i mentioned how much i hate the grassy shoes and the dirty armour?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
1 minute ago, ANiX said:

Personal, I Dont Think We Dont Need More Skins To Add, Im Sure Martibo Could Find A Way To Get Skins Like These That We Already Have Added.

These skins are already in the content pack, they've been used for some time by event characters as well.

3 hours ago, Delta said:

Like the idea 

Maybe it could be a sub reg for shore 

That only st's and SR could join 

They’re not asking for a sub regiment, they are asking for re-skins. No where have they mentioned making a sub regiment.

9 hours ago, Fox said:

They are sand troopers from tatooine.

we already have them.

they are mostly used for events.

The commander skin already looks like a sandtrooper anyway, and there’s also a black version of the same skin that doesn’t look like a sand trooper. Click on the link Hornet provided.

Edited by Stevo.
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Stevo. said:

They’re not asking for a sub regiment, they are asking for re-skins. No where have they mentioned making a sub regiment.

It was an idea that's all 

some people seem to be confused...

they aren't JUST SAND TROOPER models.

There are normal ST models as well that can also be customized

They just don't show off the fact you can add a pack, ammunition, scuff marks etc.

For example:

5a4386fa9d907_499550211_preview_poster-15-08-1416-22-31.thumb.jpg.d48990c7a9d2211ec12a2755b6f23d08.jpg499550211_preview_Stormtrooper_art.thumb.jpg.45b1515d5f03af8e35c438fb88b725f7.jpg

ALSO

Here is an image of me using the skins whilst compiling images for another forum post (Which I will not state the identity of in fear of it being considered advertising)

And as you can see, NO DIRTY MARKS!!!

20171002195328_1.thumb.jpg.2c60924610bbb7de8de2005ec3bc7642.jpg

Edited by addamcor
14 minutes ago, Ramirez said:

To be honest this looks too clean 

This would be reserved for special occassions. For example, you want to look your best when having a meeting with the generals or emperor himself, and not look like a trooper who doesn't give a toss about his armour.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Whitey locked this topic