Sign in to follow this  
Qteks

Qteks' Backstory

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Designation: Qteks

Regiment: Imperial Navy

Role: Naval High Command

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Qteks, born on Ryloth showed an interest in capital ships and starfighters during the Republic era, at a young age he then started his career training at the Imperial Naval Academy. After mastering capital ship combat he was then transferred into the Imperial Navy at the rank of Junior Crewman.

Junior Crewman Qteks, then put under command of the legendary Imperial Executor Gamma was ordered to do a report on every single regiment of the ship and investigate the state of each regiment. After his report was handed over to Vice Admiral Atlas the report was praised for its detail and deep investigations took. The admirals now had their eye on this Junior Crewman who was shortly promoted to Crewman.

After long service and Qteks climbing the ranks, he achieved the rank of Lieutenant Commander, which lead to him then been offered a place in a classified Imperial Starship Organization, after two years of designing capital ships they completed their final project and the organization was disbanded.

Due to his old rank and his interest to return to the Imperial Navy, he then came back as a Captain of the navy under command of Grand Moff Tarkin and Grand Admiral Octavian Grant, as Qteks started to take a larger role in the Navy he was then promoted to Line Captain and shortly after received the role of Commanding Officer, meaning he was now commander of the star destroyer under supervision of the Grand Admirals.

Later in his career, Qteks remained one of the longest-serving navy members and was recognized by the Emperor himself and was then granted the rank of Rear Admiral, to this day Rear Admiral Qteks serves and commands the Navy and his Star destroyer proudly maintaining the standards of the empire that where taught to him a long time ago.      

Edited by Qteks
  • Like 1

Looking at this now this is not just a character backstory but everything I have done in-game on Imperial Gaming though 2017 so I would like to thank everyone and especially these people for making my journey in IG so great: 

@Cody @Whitey @Gamma @K3YR0T @Billy Bob @Jman1308 @Matt @Barron(Cheers for promo Barron)  @Seven @Saturn @Twinkie @Emerald @Kendrick

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Qteks said:

Looking at this now this is not just a character backstory but everything I have done in-game on Imperial Gaming though 2017 so I would like to thank everyone and especially these people for making my journey in IG so great: 

@Cody @Whitey @Gamma @K3YR0T @Billy Bob @Jman1308 @Matt @Barron(Cheers for promo Barron)  @Seven @Saturn @Twinkie @Emerald @Kendrick

;-; I am gonna come back bigger and harder.