NickArino's Mod Application

Steam Name: NickArino

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86649544

In game name and rank:  Kadann (Otherwise known as NickArino) and I am a Lesser Prophet

Time Played: 2Week, 3Day, 0Hours

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position because I believe I have the qualities to become a Staff member of Imperial Gaming. I have always loved playing Role-Play Servers and since I joined Imperial Gaming I have loved playing every minute of the server and always love talking and interacting with others. I have always wanted to extend my experience as a user and wanted to do more for a server and to make it grow more.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: Well first of all, I can't physically help and improve the server by myself, so if I join I would always use communication  with the other staff members to find ways to Improve the server and allow a longer lasting experience for people. Me, being a mature, enthusiastic 15 year old hoping to work strongly with every staff member to create a saver and more exciting environment for the community of Imperial Gaming with always put effort with any situation and I would always be calm during these stressful times. I'm NOT here to abuse my powers if I was to get into the team I would of course assist any people that require assistance, If any Issues that are focused on ones Age, Race, Sex, Religion I am not afraid to talk to people higher up in the team to to help confront this issue if this was to occur. For me to join Staff I would continue to uphold the reputation this server already has and I would continue to help and assist the Staff though any rough times.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Sadly No I have not but I am hoping to start my experience here.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have never been kicked or banned but I have had one warning through out my experience in Imperial gaming which was when I was arrested and I got "Gagged" and I spoke, the Warn was later removed by Mauler (since he issued it) and I got a verbal warning. 

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I am always gonna bring 100% of effort no matter the situation and I would bring maturity, respect, positive attitude and flexibility towards being a Member of Staff and of course a User of Imperial Gaming. Throughout my time in Imperial gaming I have worked with many Moderators, Admins and Event Masters and the responsibility they have is hard. For me to become like one of the existing Staff I would dedicate all my time to make sure the server is fun, exciting and friendly, which means I don't tolerate people being racist and sexist  and I would always bring my full attention to those things as we as Members of Imperial Gaming don't need to listen to those things and don't deserve them on the Server. Being in Riot for Over a month now has shown me that how much I take my Job as a member serious through my RP as I don't tolerate certain Minges and if they disrespect, mic spam or failrp then they basically don't have any intention in Role-Playing so they would be dealt with.

Anything else you would like to add:
Thanks to anyone that takes their time to read this and I am considered to become a Staff Member of Imperial Gaming. 

Thanks Again. :D

Terms
I NickArino, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by NickArino
Added a bit for Detail
  • Thinking 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steam Name: NickArino Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86649544 In game name and rank:  Kadann (Otherwise known as NickArino) and I am a Lesser Prophet Time Played: 2Week, 3Day, 0Hours Why are you a

-1 Do not even know who you are nor have I ever seen you....

+1, has been an amazing leader of Riot and a very friendly and cool person to be around.

30 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The Application doesn't seem to have that much Detail, You're a good guy, Yes, But you just hit 1 Week and I haven't seen you around that much.

I am sorry but i have to agree yet I think more detail we change me to a +1. but for now Neutral.

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

The Application doesn't seem to have that much Detail, You're a good guy, Yes, But you just hit 1 Week and I haven't seen you around that much.

Thanks Emerald and Dracks for the Feedback I have taken that in and have improve me App.

Edited by NickArino
3 minutes ago, NickArino said:

Thanks Emerald and Dracks for the Feedback I have taken that in and have improve me App.

Much better yet follow the rules of bumping. other than that you met my request. So you earnt my +1

21 minutes ago, Dracks said:

Much better yet follow the rules of bumping. other than that you met my request. So you earnt my +1

7 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

-1 Agreed

Just now, maskedgamer6 said:

+1 cool guy to work with

Thanks for changing your mind Dracks when I add more and thanks maskedgamer for the support.

I understand if you don't agree Kendrick as it may not be the most professional App.