El

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:55240701

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070747131

Play time:

1w 13h 23m

Have you used PAC Before:

Only once, but I have been learning new things and am eager to show what I am able to do. I don't want you to feel as if I will be waste if given PAC3 so I am all for learning and getting tips.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been working hard to achieve a good reputation around IG, making sure that I am always friendly and making sure I am doing the right thing. I have been warned once although it was at the beginning of my time at IG before I was even planning on staying. I have multiple people who are supportive and always friendly to me and make me want to keep going and making sure that I can do my best, PAC is a wonderful example to show my trust, not only am I being trusted with an addon that can cause trouble, but it is also a gateway to making better things for the server.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been lately seeing a lot more things on the server that makes me think," I can make something that will make that better". Or," That would be even cooler if I made this to go with that for an event!". I kept realizing that PAC would give me that help in order to create those things and make the right item or material that could benefit the desirable task. I found something that I could most likely get experience at and getting me to make better tools, for anything on the server! I've also been tossing around ideas in my head and doodling what things I could make for either certain regiments, maybe a sith lord, or even just decorations. PAC would make these ideas achievable and be able to be put from my hands into the servers.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I am a good role for PAC, I am rule follower, trustworthy. I am the person you come for when you need help or just the person to talk to when you want to. I feel giving me the decision of PAC is a hard one to make as you are looking for a person who is able to use this as a means to express ideas for the server and not just a personal plaything to make you look cool, I push myself to make sure that I give everyone the need to feel that I am a trustworthy player and always ready to do the right thing in even the little things. I help staff when I am able with players who might be doing something wrong, I strike a good banter with players who are open for a chat. The decision is from the community and I want to make sure that they see me as a reliable, friendly person who can be trusted with such an important role to the server.

DISCLAIMER  I ramble a lot so sorry if it seemed continuous, but I hope I got the idea through and gave you all something to think about.

If anyone is interested in ideas I am happy to discuss them to you, unfortunately I do not have screenshots as I am still learning as of today.

~EDIT~

I have recently been looking at tutorials and such things to help with bone modelling and how materials work and am proud to say I successfully made my first PACwork, a hologram. unfortunately its only screenshots as I don't have recording software but it still captures it well :).402da4e3bd6db70b15d8ebcada692993.thumb.jpg.930c35142646c129be853396cea5500e.jpgfcada2492d29b3cd80f94e499636e2e0.thumb.png.6479b4de3347324951c28fe73ce5b562.png

BUMP

Currently working on designing a type of meditation pose that could be used for sith involving either kyber crystals or balls of lightning. Still brainstorming but if I can get it right I will post screenshots, thanks :)

BUMP 2

Currently trying to become good at changing stances on models and not making them look bad in hopes to make animations.

Edited by El_
Addition to PAC work.
4 hours ago, Staticiser said:

+1

Very dedicated person, a well written application and despite the lack of experience in Pac3, is working on improving his skills.

This +1

Neutral, So I like your Application it has a fair amount of detail and isn’t too ‘rambley’. I like how you were honest about your warn. But the reason I didn’t +1 this Application is because I have no idea who you are maybe get a little more well known. Once I get to know you I will consider changing my response.

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez

Edited by Ramirez

+1
Although I don't see you on the server a whole lot, I'm not sure if that's just me or for others, but I think your application is well written. If you have only used PAC3 once but have been learning there is no shame in putting a couple ideas out on your application just so people can get a taste of what you may bring to the RP experience. I am just on the edge of a Neutral so if I were to hear anything that could possibly doubt what you have stated above then my response could possibly change. Depending on the severity of the situation it could only be a Neutral or even a -1.

Best of luck with your application

On 24/12/2017 at 11:17 AM, Ramirez said:

Neutral, So I like your Application it has a fair amount of detail and isn’t too ‘rambley’. I like how you were honest about your warn. But the reason I didn’t +1 this Application is because I have no idea who you are maybe get a little more well known. Once I get to know you I will consider changing my response.

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez

Neutral

El mate, when the last post in your application is 7 days old you can bump. :)

+1, at first El was a bit of a minge and a bit disrespectful, BUT he has proven himself to be a serious roleplayer and not a minge. You have changed a lot in your time on Imperial Gaming. Also playtime is good.

Good luck,

Twinkie

10 hours ago, Twinkie said:

El mate, when the last post in your application is 7 days old you can bump. :)

+1, at first El was a bit of a minge and a bit disrespectful, BUT he has proven himself to be a serious roleplayer and not a minge. You have changed a lot in your time on Imperial Gaming. Also playtime is good.

Good luck,

Twinkie

Ah thanks man :)

8 hours ago, Phresh Zeisty said:

Fairly new to the server and I dont know if I could trust you yet. Also recently saw you 'abusing' an ST, where you were picking on him any chance that you could get which is not on.

Sorry but I don't agree with any of this I have been on and off but I have been here for a long time, and that was not "abuse" that was not me in the wrong thank you. I'd be happy to discuss this, but not on my application thanks.

Edited by El_
Typo
35 minutes ago, El_ said:

Sorry but I don't agree with any of this I have been on and off but I have been here for a long time, and that was not "abuse" that was not me in the wrong thank you. I'd be happy to discuss this, but not on my application thanks.

When I say fairly new, Im saying this as you have only just recently become active on the server. you have gotten all of your hours in the past 2-3 weeks, which is not long. And with the ST thing, from my point of view you were quite disgusting on how you were posing yourself to the ST, not to mention you RDM'd him. That is all I will say, on this topic.

• Thinking 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Upvote 3
On 12/29/2017 at 11:51 AM, Phresh Zeisty said:

Fairly new to the server and I dont know if I could trust you yet. Also recently saw you 'abusing' an ST, where you were picking on him any chance that you could get which is not on.

Same for me sorry -1

On 29/12/2017 at 2:51 PM, Phresh Zeisty said:

Changing to a -1.

8 hours ago, addamcor said:

Neutral

I haven't seen you around enough recently to warrant you a +1, however, if your activity improves, and you show that you are trustworthy, i'll consider changing it.

I have been on everyday for quite a while now but if you see me feel free to say hi :)

• Ridge locked this topic