Peguin's Tier 1 application

What is your In-game name: Engineer Janitor Peaguin (Formerly known as Peguin, and Pegueen. (I got PKed twice because I left ISB and DT))

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:1545775

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198131842923

Playtime: 3 weeks 4 day 17 hours

Have you used PAC Before:
Not much, but I'm eager to try new things and learn more. I'm not very experienced with Gmod but I like knowing my way with things and really making it my own. I am currently using PAC with another friend (Vort) and learning as much as I can. I now go on private servers with other people such as Saturn and Qtecks and make PACs with them, which is quite enjoyable. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):
I have been playing this server for a while now and will be responsible with it. If not it will be taken away so why not use it responsibly. I may have had a couple warnings but I don't repeat my mistakes. I listen to people who run the server like admins, super admins etc and higher-ups in general as they know what they're doing so if I do get PAC and they tell me not to do something with it, I'll listen. I don't do anything that I don't know of or anything that will be a risk, but if I ever do I will immediately undo it if it turns out to be bad in any way. I have read the PAC rules and official server rules and will abide by them to the letter, no exceptions unless told so by an admin, moderator or event master if needed.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):
I want PAC so I can fit more into the RP experience and to have fun with it, after all having fun is one of the Imperial Gaming rules. I think looking like the regular model in a regiment is a bit bland (no offense) and needs a bit more bit more diversity and creativity, I know this server is a serious RP server but PAC can really boost that experience with making cool models and designs that still fit well into the role that I am playing. Most if not all my time is spent playing on this server I have 231 hours of Gmod time and 192 hours on Imperial Gaming, that's 192 hours out of 231 hours of Gmod that's spent on Imperial Gaming. I really like this server and I believe that PAC would make it a better Gaming experience and a better RP experience in general. My time on Gmod is either spent on Imperial Gaming or my own private server to make PAC designs. Sometimes in events or just on the SD or Rishi I'd like to meditate/ fit into the role play situation and I can't, so having PAC would really help with that. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):
I only want what's best for the Imperial Gaming community, I like opening people's mind to new things. I have never disrespected a staff or broken any major rules. I have 4 warns, two from when I was very new to the server which was about 2 days of playtime which were mic spam and 10-hour long video, and the other 2 were from other rules that I also didn't know which there/made. Which were, spawning props in other props as well as sitting on a tie fighter when I was a sith inquisitor. I didn't know sitting on a tie fighter was failRP because I saw, that someone else did it and at the time and I didn't think that that person got any warn/punishment so I thought it was ok. I believe I deserve PAC because I have been a very loyal player on Imperial gaming as I am on every day. I asked Carnifex (Grand Inquisitor) if he thought that I was loyal and he said yes.

5a6b072cdefff_Screenshot(5).thumb.png.4c4068872b5e6f8bcaa91601e1c2afa6.png

5a6b073390463_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.b1411c80230d250469cf2cde03ac8f4d.png

(Me making a lightsaber using the force!)

5a4705e3b5ed5_makingasaber.PNG.9357505840bd155294a176623e47ef0f.PNG

(Me holding a hologram of Grand Inquisitor Carnifex when I talk through voice communication or the chat)

Screenshot (2).png

Edited by Peguin
Changing play time and reg
23 hours ago, Peguin said:

I feel that I may not deserve PAC to be honest, my behaviour could be better and has room for improvement but I promise I'll get there (I have 2 warnings).

You shouldn't need to get there and expect an acceptance, maybe work on being well known, respectful and rack up some play time but for now it's a -1. 

• Not well known within the community
  • You don't specify the warns, so knowing if you're competent enough to not abuse PAC3 isn't really possible
  • You don't believe you deserve PAC3

For the time being, allow yourself to get out there into the community, talk to people, be positive, and try to make your time and others fun and enjoyable. Everyone that you come across try to make conversation, maybe ask how their day's going and it will make you look like a very positive person. With your warns, admitting to your warns is a lot better than hiding them. Hiding them makes people suspicious about what your warns are and make them more inclined to give your application a -1. And to say you don't believe that you deserve PAC3 brings up the question "Why apply for PAC3 anyways?", and you could respond by saying "Why not?", but that's besides the point. To summarise what I have stated: 

• Get more known in the community.
  • Specify your warns.
  • Believe

Best of luck with your application.

17 hours ago, TheSSlothhh said:

• You don't specify the warns, so knowing if you're competent enough to not abuse PAC3 isn't really possible

For the time being, allow yourself to get out there into the community, talk to people, be positive, and try to make your time and others fun and enjoyable. Everyone that you come across try to make conversation, maybe ask how their day's going and it will make you look like a very positive person. With your warns, admitting to your warns is a lot better than hiding them. Hiding them makes people suspicious about what your warns are and make them more inclined to give your application a -1. And to say you don't believe that you deserve PAC3 brings up the question "Why apply for PAC3 anyways?", and you could respond by saying "Why not?", but that's besides the point. To summarise what I have stated: 

• Specify your warns.
  • Believe

On 12/24/2017 at 5:29 AM, TheSSlothhh said:

• Specify your warns.
  • Believe

Neutral

The first question explained how you CAN be trusted not why you SHOULD be trusted.

Good PAC creations.

You ramble on a bit about other things instead of answering the main focus question.

Your play time isn't very ideal, but I love how loyal you are!

Good luck!

18 hours ago, Parks said:

Neutral

The first question explained how you CAN be trusted not why you SHOULD be trusted.

Good PAC creations.

You ramble on a bit about other things instead of answering the main focus question.

Your play time isn't very ideal, but I love how loyal you are!

Good luck!

Thank you, Parks!

Well this PAC app has a lot of conflicting thoughts...

But from me, its a

+1

During the short time Peguin was attatched to ST's, he showed that he was decently active and trustworthy.

He's also shown pictures of some PAC's, showing that he is capable of using the tool

Good luck

Dear Peguin:

Just going to point out you made a big risk by making an app this early. Although i wish you good luck, i would recommend getting your name out there.

+1

All though I'm still getting to know you, you have shown significant improvements. Despite having a few hiccups in the past, you have shown improvement and am really working towards becoming a better player. You have your best intentions at heart, and even if you make mistakes, just push through and continue to show that you're always looking for improvement.

On 1/2/2018 at 5:36 AM, addamcor said:

Well this PAC app has a lot of conflicting thoughts...

But from me, its a

+1

During the short time Peguin was attatched to ST's, he showed that he was decently active and trustworthy.

He's also shown pictures of some PAC's, showing that he is capable of using the tool

Good luck

Dear Peguin:

Just going to point out you made a big risk by making an app this early. Although i wish you good luck, i would recommend getting your name out there.

Yes sir! I will try and get more known within the community and thank you for your reply!

On 1/2/2018 at 3:39 PM, Staticiser said:

+1

All though I'm still getting to know you, you have shown significant improvements. Despite having a few hiccups in the past, you have shown improvement and am really working towards becoming a better player. You have your best intentions at heart, and even if you make mistakes, just push through and continue to show that you're always looking for improvement.

Thanks Stat :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic