Frenchy's Support Team Application

Steam Name: [IG] FrenchyFries

Steam 64ID: 76561198242642596

In game name and rank: Instructor Fizmaer

How old are you?: 15

Time Played: 5 weeks, 5 days. After Reset.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying because i have the strong feeling that i'm very good for this role. I love to help, chat and just fix up any and all problems the players face in and out of game. I think i'm genuinely a good fit for this position and that's why i'm applying.

How will allowing you to be apart of our support team help us: Well i'm happy to help all who i come across and i've dealt with a lot of problems like getting into Gmod, crashes, addons not working and sadly a lot more of my own issues which i have gone pass. I have already had a small amount of experience by briefly becoming the therapist for Imperial Gaming and i think it'll only be a fun and helpful in meeting new and old members of Imperial Gaming who have lost their way.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Imperial Gaming= Moderator, Event Master

Poseidon Servers= Moderator, Admin, Event Master

Hyponation Gaming= Event Master

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Zilch.

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?: I will be in the Support Channels as frequently as i can and i completely understand.

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?: Yes.

Anything else you would like to add: No but you're sweet for asking.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Neutral, Think you would do great at this role and you are prepared to help. But you could be a little more active and the Application could do with a little more detail. If more detail is added I will considered changing my response as activity is satisfactory.

Best of Luck,

Ramirez 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Cody locked this topic