http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lachlan12345

Steam ID:

In game name and rank:

Lachlan. Shock Colonel

How old are you?:

17 + almost 18 in 3 months

Time Played:

475 Hours Gmod Total gameplay hours.

on the server, I have had: 2Weeks  0 Days 7 Hours  0 seconds.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I use it all the game all the time.

Why are you applying for this position?:

Because I believe I can help the players with issues that sometimes might not require a moderator and other times will require a moderactor+. Due to my experience as a staff member on another server, I understand how frustrating it is for any moderator and Admin. that the support team member role is there it assist players with issues that don't require a staff member. Also, It helps the staff with not getting as many pokes and help in-game when needed of teleporting away to different locations around the ship and dealing with issues in the game.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

Due to my experience in the support team on another server. To give you A history on my background I was a support team of another called Stayagaming in Arma 3 for 4 months before getting a moderator and one of the only support team members for the months due To been a new server and recently founded in 2014. Dealing with over 50 players night and grew to around 100+ players a night across 3 servers. Due to my customer service been my job at Bunnings on the floor providing customer service I believe I can incorporate my customer service in real life into Imperial Gaming and make this server the best support team friendly services proved to the players.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Yes, Styayagaming form 30/11/2014>30/1/2017. started as a support team member Resigned as a Global Administrator due to IRL issues.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

No, I have not been warned or banned in any way shape or form.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming?:

I believe I can bring a lot of hours of dedication to imperial gaming and a lot of hours of relieving the stress of the staff. on the server so then they actually have a chance to play the server but they helped create and moderate. I also believe that I can help the players. I have played Imperial Gaming for over six months and have enjoyed every moment of it and I hope that me putting my name down for support team helps the server and the players.

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?:

Yes, I understand this fully and agree to help most people that enter that channel when I am on an active either it is with in-game or donations issues. I will be there to help anyone and everyone.

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?:

yes I am aware of this and agree To this

Anything else you would like to add:

I am a mature person that dose does not mind giving a helping hand to all in the community and the player as it's for the players. the players are what drives this community and without them, We would all not be here today so thank you for giving me the chance To put my application in helping the future support team develop and grow.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

yes I agree to this terms and conditions of becoming a support team member 

Edited by Lachlan
  • 4 weeks later...