Stevo.

I kept annoying people so here's another one of these things - PAC3 app

You were an awesome guy to hang around and still are. When I heard you didn't get PAC3 I was stunned that a guy who's been around for so long hasn't got it yet.

+1, best of luck Stevo.

19 hours ago, Keta said:

No experience, neutral.

Where have you been for like, the past year? Have I not yelled at you yet? Is that what's going on? I need to yell at more people. Message received. I will now yell at more people. People be prepared to be yelled at.

Anyways

Thanks guys for all the +1's, I've officially been with Imperial for a year now so I'll be posting a massive message thing later on, but just wanted to say thanks until then.

3 minutes ago, Stevo. said:

Where have you been for like, the past year? Have I not yelled at you yet? Is that what's going on? I need to yell at more people. Message received. I will now yell at more people. People be prepared to be yelled at.

Anyways

Thanks guys for all the +1's, I've officially been with Imperial for a year now so I'll be posting a massive message thing later on, but just wanted to say thanks until then.

Okay, the experience wasn't about your experience on the server, but your experience with PAC.

And yeah you've yelled and shot at me already.

Sorry for the confusement. 

Edited by Keta