Stevo.

I kept annoying people so here's another one of these things - PAC3 app

What is your In-game name: LT. General 2727 - Stevo.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52828629

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rustyatthis

Play time: A few hours short of 5 weeks

Have you used PAC Before: No, but I've got some people who are willing to teach me. I'm pretty quick at learning this kind of stuff.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I've been part of the server for almost a year now. In that time, I've improved my RP skills, become a slightly more serious person in game, I've become the only player General in MHC and I've tried to help as many people as possible during my turbulent journey in this joint.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I really want to build on my character in RP. I've spent the past few weeks developing my character as a secretly sceptical person, who goes as far as using controlled body doubles and clones to avoid death, but on the surface is somewhat unprofessional to provide a false sense of vulnerability to my enemies. I think that having PAC3 would help me with growing that further. Additionally, people kept hearing me complain about missing my old ST armour/E11 and got annoyed, so I made this.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I've been around for a while, I have no warns, I've been trusted with positions that other players have rarely had access to, I've also helped with the implementation (and continue to) of somewhat large scale concepts and improvements to the server in the past. If I had PAC I wouldn't abuse it (it's kind of hard to abuse it to a point anyways), I wouldn't use it for offensive stuff, I'd just use it for RP reasons. Everything else I could say I've already mentioned previously on this application.

Cheers

Stevo.