Support Team Application

Steam Name: Capacis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:131154782

In game name and rank: Engineer Ben

How old are you?: 15 Years of age

Time Played: 3 Weeks 1 Day 8 Hours

Do you have a microphone?: Yes and I use it often

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for the position of support member because I have seen multiple incidents, where people need help or information about things related to the server or the Star Wars universe, and I believe as a support member I would be able to help people with these issues. I have also been apart of the community for around 5 months now and I wish to help the community out, for it has gifted me with so many great moments. I also believe I have a good attitude for this type of involvement with the community, not to mention that I miss the feeling of helping a player who needs help and I have been chasing it since I was a Help Desk on an Arma 3 server.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

Well, being a former Help Desk on quite a serious RP server I believe I will know how to deal with some situations better than other people, for I may have already dealt with it in a sense, and also seeing as there is no support staff as of yet, I also have somewhat experience in this type of 'role'. I would also like to consider myself a  friendly person who enjoys helping people and having a chat. I would also like to consider myself very patient so if need be, I will be able to deal with uncooperative people. I also believe I have a knowledge greater than some people, in Garry's Mod, Star Wars Lore, Teamspeak and on the Forums.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Atlas Gaming Jedi Academy -  Trial Event Master

Atlas Gaming Mandalorian RP - Event Master

Cybernetic Gaming Military RP - Moderator

Hawkeye City Life Arma 2 - Help Desk

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

Fail rp, Given by Cody - So pretty much I jumped down an elevator and died when I was an ST and was warned.

Misuse of Tools, Given by Tarkin - I was messing around with friends as an engineer and spawned in an explosive barrel and blew it up, completely my fault.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming?:

I can bring the dedication, drive, and equality to all players and treat them with respect no matter their age, sex, nationality etc, to help players and make their experience better. I also bring experience as a former Help Desk on a serious RP server. I also bring just all round friendliness, I always enjoy stopping and having a chat with members of the community and I think that will transfer well over to support member.

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?: Yes I do

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?: Yes I do

Anything else you would like to add: Nothing really, but thank you for taking the time to read this

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Ben
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...