Support Team Application

Steam Name: [IG] Tatsumaki

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:89719309

In game name and rank: Tatsu, Commander

How old are you?: 13

Time Played: 1 week 5 days

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why are you applying for this position?: 

Being apart of IG for as long as I have now, I have gained an interest in giving back to the community. I have also applied for a moderator rank for that reason. I want to be able to help and supply any information about the server to any person in need. I also really enjoy helping people and giving them the satisfaction of now understanding the answer to their query. I feel I have been a part of the community long enough to know the answer to any query they may have.

I also believe I will be a valuable member of the support team, and will leave no one without an answer.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: 

I believe I will be able to handle any query with the maturity and patience needed to help people. Also as there is no support staff as of yet, I will be one more person apart from the team helping people. I have also gathered a knowledge in other areas that are not related to the SWRP server, such as: The website and the Teamspeak server, this will be helpful as a mod/admin may not be able to answer this question.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: 

No, but I would like to start building my list here :)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: 

I have never received any kicks or bans for the whole time I have been on this server. But 1 warn, and this was totally my fault, basically, I was building a ridable star destroyer for non-rp hours, and after duping it I forgot to remove it from MH1. This resulted in me getting a warn for abuse of tools for building unrelated rp things.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming?: 

As I have stated above, I believe I can bring the maturity and patience required to help people. I will have the tolerance for people that don't have the same knowledge of how to do things on the website/Teamspeak/SWRP. I will also bring the dedication to help the person solve the query and I will not shrug the player off if I don't know the answer.

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?: Yes

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?: Yes

Anything else you would like to add:

I would really like to have this position as I really enjoy giving people the satisfaction of know the answer to a question they ask!

All feedback is appreciated so Fire Away!

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Tatsumaki
  • Upvote 2
18 hours ago, Ben said:

+1, reliable and respected member of the community

18 hours ago, Nevada said:

+1 GOOD LAD, TRUSTWORTHY, VERY FRIENDLY.

17 hours ago, Fox said:

+1

11 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

11 hours ago, Punisher said:

+1

Thank you guys, for the almost instant support!!!

18 hours ago, draKe said:

+1

Very easy to bully

Ummm...Thank you? I guess? xD 

6 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

+1

On 29/12/2017 at 10:58 PM, Connor said:

+1

I beleive that you would be good for this role being trustworthy, and a helful guy. 

Thank you, both!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...