Wilsons Support team application

Support Team Application

Steam Name:

RAKExSTOMPER

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:46794703

In game name and rank:

Wilson- Navy engineer master technician.

How old are you?:

Time Played:

5w 1d 22h

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes and I can regularly use it in game or on teamspeak.

Why are you applying for this position?:

Because I have been a member of the Imperial gaming community for a little while now and during my time I have come across quite a few people asking questions in game and other platforms like the forums that I believe I could easily answer  for them and give them the information they need. I also can be extremely active so I feel this will be a valuable asset because I can give people support regularly.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

Because I'm very active I can support people while other support team members are busy or when they just don't have the time.  I also feel because the community is rather large there will be a lot of people who need support in different areas which I'll be able to help them with instead of them always bothering the moderators or admins.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

No.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

Yes,  a 3d ban for putting an inappropriate link in ooc.

I agree , I have minged in the past but I'm trying hard to improve my behavior. If I were to get this position I would be sure to try my hardest to be mature and respectful and I understand that if I conducted any behavior that was unacceptable I would be removed from this position. Regarding the ban it was the most stupid thing I have done on the server and my biggest regret to this date. I feel in recent weeks I have changed and I now know what I did was extremely wrong and immature as well as irresponsible.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming?:

I can bring a good sense of humour as well as maturity when needed , I can also put in a lot of time into the server it hopefully make it a better server by helping support those who need it and giving other staff members time to do the stuff they need to do instead of always answering questions or helping players out with things.

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in

Them?:

Yes I understand this and I regularly use TeamSpeak and I have no problem with joining the channels that when someone is in need of support.

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?:

Yes I understand that I'm a support member and that I need to be as mature and as respectful to those in need as a staff member is however I will not technically be one.

Anything else you would like to add:

I understand that I have a few warns but I have tried hard over the past few months to not get any. I'm also sorry to any people who I have annoyed over the time I've been on Imperial gaming starwars RP and if you have any issues with me feel free to send me a message on Steam so we can work it out. Also if you have any suggestions on how I can improve that would be appreciated. I also believe the support team is an awesome idea and I would love to be a part of the team.

Terms

I Wilson accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Thank you for reading my application :)

Edited by Wilson06

+1, You used to be a minge and were quite disrespectful but I can see you’ve changed a lot. From being with you in Engineers for just over a week I can see this is a role for you. Whenever I need help with building I can count on you to show me and teach me what to do. 

You deserve a second chance and I think you receiving this role would really show who you really are. 

All the best, 

Ramirez 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, draKe said:

Embarrassing and disrespecting me constantly isn't the type of attitude a support team member should uphold.

You're past is also very questionable. Even if you're Trying to turn a new leaf.

Embarrassing and disrespecting in which way?

• 2 weeks later...