In game name and rank:

Tackxo - RST Commander.

How old are you?:

Time Played:

3 weeks.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for this position due to the simple fact that I enjoy helping people. I have found enjoyment in the well-being of other people and making sure everyone just has a good time. Seeing as people normally see me as helpful, I felt like applying for this position would assist my personal skills and also the server in general. Generally, those who help people tend to be happier, so I guess that's a plus as well.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

I believe that making me apart of the Support Team will assist in giving the team a kickstart due to my image on the server. I also know that due to my charisma and helpfulness both in real life and in game that I will be (hopefully) one of the best members  in the Support Team.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Currently a Trial Event Master on Imperial Gaming.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

Only 1 kick for being AFK.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming?:

Like I have stated in the 8th question, I believe that I will be a valuable asset to the Support Team. I can bring to the server all the needed values such as responsibility, teamwork, dedication, and many more. 

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?:

I do understand.

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?:

Yes, of course.

Anything else you would like to add:

N/A

Terms

I, Tackxo, accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• 2 weeks later...