Tike Man's Support Team Application

Support Team Application

Steam Name: Billy

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:114606438

In game name and rank: Tike Man, Officer Cadet, Naval Guard

How old are you?: 16

Time Played: 1w 3d 17h (as of 22/12/2017)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why are you applying for this position?:

As I'm coming up on 3 months since I joined this community I have endured my fair share of issues that (at the time) I didn't know how to fix (certain models not working etc.) however each of the problems I ran into, I found a resolution. I am applying for this position because I have the necessary knowledge, trust and dedication to be a member of the support team. Other than that I like to be a helping hand, offering assistance to anyone that may need it.

How will allowing you to be apart of our support team help us:

I believe the duty of a member of a support team is not just to be there to fix problems, I believe it is a chance to improve the overall experience for the user. If selected to become a member of the support team I would not only do my best to fix whatever issue may occur, but I would do my best to make the overall experience enjoyable. 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: I was staff on two CS:GO trading servers (Alias and TGP)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: None

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming?: I feel that I would be a great member of the support team for three main reasons, I have a vast knowledge of Gmod and common errors that occur, I am extremely active (3+ Hours a day) and I am very approachable.

Do you understand that you will need to join the support channels and help people who are in them?: Yes

Do you understand you are a support team member NOT a staff member?: Yes

Anything else you would like to add: I think that adding a support team is a great idea and I'm glad it has been implemented.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of the support team without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by willd_
9 minutes ago, Twinkie said:

In the, How would allowing you to join our team help us? Part you have one point, excluding the part where you basically say what being in the suport team means. Neutral, goodluck mate

Thanks for the criticism, I have edited that answer so it better explains my reasoning

• 4 weeks later...