Sub-Xero's T-Moderator App

Steam Name:

Cringey Hunter

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:113342471

In game name and rank:

SnowTrooper Commander Sub-Xero

Time Played:

(Approximately of me posting this) 4 Days 12 Hours. Pre-Reset 2 Weeks (Approximately)

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for this position of server-authority is because I say in my opinion that the server surely needs a bit more helping-hands because of some players ruining the fun for everyone else of ImperialRP . However, even though I may lack in some places I still provide acceptable to ImperialRP community with my power of trial-moderator. Also, whenever another staff member is busy with another problem I can go to the mess happening that is unable to be handled by others.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?:

I think the staff team needs to be diverse in it's people other than aussies, and as noone knows I am Black (islander), Hispanic, Asian, White & even Indian. I will also bring some unique suggestions from time to time which might make sense and work but you will have to see.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so list them:

N/A

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

None, because I follow the rules.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

Ideas, Wisdom, Diversity, Humor & Acknowledgement.

Anything else you would like to add:

I committed high treason... once.

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

3 minutes ago, XeroToCommander said:

3 minutes ago, XeroToCommander said:

However, even though I may lack in some places I still provide acceptable to ImperialRP community with my power of trial-moderator.

acceptable service*

Neutral

1. Your application is nice but..

2. I've spoken to you in game and you dont have a mic (correct me if im wrong) anyhow although its not a needed thing in my opinion it makes certain situations easier to deal with

3. Your answer behind the question "How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?" is a bit silly (My Opinion)

Anyhow I wish you luck with your application

• Upvote 1

Dear User
I am +1
Your application is well written out there are some answers that can be fixed.
You are a good RP
(I would recommend getting a mic as well)

Good Luck
Little

+1

I think Xero definitely has the potential to be a great Trial-Mod as he is kind and respectful though in this application there could be some things fixed. 100% recommend that you should get a mic just to make certain things easier in game.

-Mirror

-1 Your answers are short and provide little information, which shows you will put little effort into being staff.. And from what I have seen in Game you lack maturity.

Yeh i'm neutral for now, I honestly don't think mics matter for the fact that my mic doesn't work ingame, yes it can make things hard but not impossible. your application is nice but short, maybe some more detail will sway me to a +1. I wish you good luck and Sayonara!

Your lack of some punctuation is startling. Diversity is great, but if you can't do your job, who the hell cares what nationality you are? People don't look at you and care if your white, black or whatever, they care if you can do what you have volunteered to do... 

Your answers are short and provide little to no explanation of an answer... You put very little effort into correcting and extending your work... You have zero experience, You speak of "Unique" suggestions and yet you don't mention any of them. Your a good bloke, no question, good to get along with, your a really great person, but I do not, based on your application, think you are at all worthy of a Moderator Rank... 

• Upvote 1

We currently need helping hands who are active and are able to be called upon to do things for the server. People ruining the fun for other players are quickly dealt with in almost all situations. We do not usually have enough problems to deal with to need someone just to wait and do nothing until they are called upon by a user because all staff are busy. Diversity also does not actually matter since we do not reveal our faces unless we wishfully do it and do not tend to share backgrounds with other staff.

Kepp trying though as you are a commander who therefore has influence over much of the server in the fact that they are lower ranks.

• Upvote 1

On 17/04/2017 at 11:56 PM, Caeser said:

We currently need helping hands who are active and are able to be called upon to do things for the server. People ruining the fun for other players are quickly dealt with in almost all situations. We do not usually have enough problems to deal with to need someone just to wait and do nothing until they are called upon by a user because all staff are busy. Diversity also does not actually matter since we do not reveal our faces unless we wishfully do it and do not tend to share backgrounds with other staff.

Kepp trying though as you are a commander who therefore has influence over much of the server in the fact that they are lower ranks.

***he's no longer commander***

Thankyou for saying what you did fox, it beats me why he would mention his nationality.

12 hours ago, Fox/Footloose said:

Your lack of some punctuation is startling. Diversity is great, but if you can't do your job, who the hell cares what nationality you are? People don't look at you and care if your white, black or whatever, they care if you can do what you have volunteered to do... 

Your answers are short and provide little to no explanation of an answer... You put very little effort into correcting and extending your work... You have zero experience, You speak of "Unique" suggestions and yet you don't mention any of them. Your a good bloke, no question, good to get along with, your a really great person, but I do not, based on your application, think you are at all worthy of a Moderator Rank... 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

THE DEATH RESPONSE WITH COLORS

Q1. Your answer is made of 1 point. I’m tired of people saying they’ll be a helping hand because that’s literally what you are accepted for. You are accepted because the Acceptor thinks you are suitable for the role. They don’t mainly choose you just because they want more t-mods.

“Because of some players ruining the fun for everyone else of Imperial RP”. First of all, you need to fix the ending grammar. You realize that the main thing that a t-mod does is to stop people from ruining role play. So basically in a nutshell, your app means the BASIC summary of a t-mod.

“However, even though I may lack in some places”, yeah, you’re lacking in your creativity and application skills. The application gives you a identity on your possible performance as t-mod. If you don’t know anything about t-mod, clearly you are unfit for the role.  

“Also, whenever another staff member is busy with another problem”. I don’t think a person like you or a t-mod would be required to assist in staff member situations.

SO FAR, IT’S AWFUL. A 1 POINTER AIN’T GOING TO GET YOU FAR. IT’S CLEAR THAT YOU ARE UNSKILLED IN BOTH T-MOD AND APPLYING.

Q2. You think the staff team needs to be more diverse. Ok, sorry, sorry to hear that you believe backgrounds from behind a screen is anywhere near relevant to gaming or the server. Good try, jk. Wow, it’s literally a 1 pointer. HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO THE QUESTION? HOW WILL YOUR BACKGROUND BENEFIT THE STAFF TEAM WHATSOEVER?

Q3. No

Q4. No

Q5. Ideas, Wisdom, Diversity, Humor and acknowledgement. I’m pretty sure you need intelligent in that list. Wisdom?Diversity?Humor?Acknowledgement? ALL OF THESE ARE USELESS

Q6. ...wtf?

The terms has more pointers than all of your application.

• Upvote 2

On 03/05/2017 at 7:56 PM, Bearmax said:

THE DEATH RESPONSE WITH COLORS

Q1. Your answer is made of 1 point. I’m tired of people saying they’ll be a helping hand because that’s literally what you are accepted for. You are accepted because the Acceptor thinks you are suitable for the role. They don’t mainly choose you just because they want more t-mods.

“Because of some players ruining the fun for everyone else of Imperial RP”. First of all, you need to fix the ending grammar. You realize that the main thing that a t-mod does is to stop people from ruining role play. So basically in a nutshell, your app means the BASIC summary of a t-mod.

“However, even though I may lack in some places”, yeah, you’re lacking in your creativity and application skills. The application gives you a identity on your possible performance as t-mod. If you don’t know anything about t-mod, clearly you are unfit for the role.  

“Also, whenever another staff member is busy with another problem”. I don’t think a person like you or a t-mod would be required to assist in staff member situations.

SO FAR, IT’S AWFUL. A 1 POINTER AIN’T GOING TO GET YOU FAR. IT’S CLEAR THAT YOU ARE UNSKILLED IN BOTH T-MOD AND APPLYING.

Q2. You think the staff team needs to be more diverse. Ok, sorry, sorry to hear that you believe backgrounds from behind a screen is anywhere near relevant to gaming or the server. Good try, jk. Wow, it’s literally a 1 pointer. HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO THE QUESTION? HOW WILL YOUR BACKGROUND BENEFIT THE STAFF TEAM WHATSOEVER?

Q3. No

Q4. No

Q5. Ideas, Wisdom, Diversity, Humor and acknowledgement. I’m pretty sure you need intelligent in that list. Wisdom?Diversity?Humor?Acknowledgement? ALL OF THESE ARE USELESS

Q6. ...wtf?

The terms has more pointers than all of your application.

• 2 weeks later...

DECLINED

We currently have more than enough trial mods & mods atm. To be accepted your application needs to really stand out.