FIiqqs. T-MOD App

Steam Name: FIiqqs.

xEprrJ9.png

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53841913

xEprrJ9.png

In game name and rank: Sith Inquisitor Seventh Sister Fliqqs

xEprrJ9.png

Time Played: 1 Week, 4 Days, 18 hrs as of writing this application.

xEprrJ9.png

Why are you applying for this position?: After playing on the server for a few months and getting a feel for the hustle and bustle of the IG community. I would like to give something back to those who have helped me. Applying for this position would allow me to give fresh faces and veterans someone to go to when in need of a helping hand, obviously I try help where I can by answering questions and pointing ST’s and recruits in the right direction. But applying for Trial mod would help me follow through and resolve other issues whether that be setting someone back from and event character, or an ST smashing the lockdown button. Additionally, id like to think that I’m an approachable and level-headed person who can resolve issues with out any hostility. That being said the overall reason for me applying is to keep IG running smoothly and do a part in helping it grow and attract other players.

xEprrJ9.png

How will allowing you to be a part of our staff team help us: By allowing me to be apart of the team helps the players in turn. Having another approachable staff member gives the players another friendly face to turn to when issues arise and can be resolved quickly by someone friendly and knowledgeable.

xEprrJ9.png

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Yes I have, I was staff on Monumental Gaming. Which  had a Dark RP, TTT and Death run servers.

xEprrJ9.png

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: None.

xEprrJ9.png

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: What I like to think is a good sense of humor, a knowledge of rules and a friendly personality. Whilst maintaining a level of professionalism and seriousness to deal with people. With this I hope to create a welcoming and professional vibe for players to have fun whilst following the rules. Finally, is my activity, I am on regularly which means more time to help players and provide another helping hand around the Star Destroyer.

xEprrJ9.png

Anything else you would like to add: Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope you can give some feedback.

xEprrJ9.png

Terms

I FIiqqs accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Flipps
  • Upvote 3

Well made application.

Nice job on adding a nice theme and such. Pretty good.

Don't know you all too well. But I know you are mostly active and from the small conversations I have had with you, you seem like a nice guy

I don't need to plus one this app, because I know it will probably be accepted in at least 2 hours, but whatever.

+1, Your African "Who killed Captain Alex" accent is bloody hilarious. Good meme.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Puppy said:

+1

SENPAI NOTICE ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hehe puppy 

but alll seen jokes aside 

you deserve this rank you are a dedicated member of ig  and we need more staff on in the morning to monitor the mingey people like myself 

+1

lov u  

• Ridge locked this topic