Hondos PAC3 Tier 1 Application

What is your In-game name: 

Janitor Fives

Steam ID:

The Masked Gamer or STEAM_0:1:150531988

Steam link: 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheMaskedGamerYT/

Play time: 

Been on the server for about 5 to 6 months and 4 Weeks 5 Days 3 Hours 46 Minutes

Have you used PAC Before:

I have used PAC3 before but it was only testing because I don't know how to use PAC3. I am willing to learn from everyone whos has PAC3 tier 1 or tier 2 and tier 3 if it comes out so I get the full cover of the use of PAC

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I started playing on the server around July, and since then I have not been banned. i have been kicked but that was because I was AFK, I have een warned a few times but I am trying to be a better person/leader and if I get PAC3 it will show that I am slowly getting trusted. I believe I can be trusted with PAC3 since i have been loyal to IG i have been on every day even when I was on holidays and I believe I can be trusted because I've been in the comunity for awhile.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): 

I would like PAC because I can create and help create a better RP experience for the server and  for the people on the server. PAC  allows you to develop a Different skin while also keeping the original skin (E.G. Iden without her helmet or any Inferno Squad member) and create a more in depth story and look into mine/others character. This can be helpful to not only make mine/others character look different but to visualize and feel the new RP experience.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): 

PAC3 I something admins+ don't give out to everyone you have to be trusted by them but not just them the community, if the community doesn't trust you then the admins+ don't trust you so I hope that I am a trusted guy in the community. I deserve PAC3 well I don't really deserve it because PAC3 is a more trusted thing then it being deserved. 

Edited by maskedgamer6

Previous Past has caused me to give you this rating.

Also a Minge at times.

Edited by Emerald

Legit no clue who you are, never seen you online, you have little experience.

17 minutes ago, Ben said:

Neutral

Neutral 

I do understand why people will put -1 cause they dont know me just cause i changed my name so its all g in that aspect

-1, minged around in Shock and got kicked after a few days, I don’t believe you are responsible enough for PAC