Kix's Trial Moderator Application

19 hours ago, Puppy said:

changing to +1

Seen you around, you've improved quite a bit from what I've seen.

Good luck

~Puppy

19 hours ago, Adolf_LitHer said:

I am happy to say that I am going to give this application a +1

Positive

- Detailed app

- Good guy

- Increased maturity level

- Friendly

- Has proven trustworthy with Tier 1 PAC

- Active

Negative

- Inconsistent App Style

And that's all from me, Lither!

20 hours ago, Ramirez said:

+1, You are a really nice person and extremely helpful and friendly. I feel your quite well known across the community. Your warns are a silly mistake and I can over look them, I have a decent handful of warns as well as you for silly mistakes so I understand. This Application provides a decent amount of detail and little to no grammar errors. Being apart of ISB (walking in the footsteps of a Legend) definelty shows you can be trusted. I really hope to see you apart of the staff team I’m intrigued to see what your capable of. 

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez 

Cheers boys

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate the feedback, I thank people as soon as I have time to and I don't believe this is "blatantly bumping" or even bumping. It is just me responding to the feedback on my application.

+1 from my experiences of him (recent) he has been a responsible and mature player

Oh for the love of God +1 It's kix! His shoddy past doesn't mean Jack. He's moved past it... 

+1 his told me off plenty of times but im not gonna be salty about he would be great as a trial moderator as he is very honest as what happens in the game so good luck kix cant wait to see you giving me verbal's xD

ill also use you for a role model as when i joined the server i was a big minge and myself have 5 warns i know im still a minge but im improving slowly but surely

Edited by Iguanaa
  • Upvote 1
17 hours ago, Iguanaa said:

+1 his told me off plenty of times but im not gonna be salty about he would be great as a trial moderator as he is very honest as what happens in the game so good luck kix cant wait to see you giving me verbal's xD

ill also use you for a role model as when i joined the server i was a big minge and myself have 5 warns i know im still a minge but im improving slowly but surely

15 hours ago, Donsly said:

+1, overall great guy, fun to talk to, I believe he is responsible enough for T mod. He has also done very well since becoming pilot cmdr

Good luck Kix!

Cheers guys

-1 you can be immature. You can definitely be a good mature guy who can command and help, but I see you most of the time being immature aswell as hearing youve been mingy.

And I swear to god there's a difference between thanking people for feedback and just blatantly bumping you're application by thanking nearly everyone individually. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, FrenchyFries said:

-1 you can be immature. You can definitely be a good mature guy who can command and help, but I see you most of the time being immature aswell as hearing youve been mingy.

And I swear to god there's a difference between thanking people for feedback and just blatantly bumping you're application by thanking nearly everyone individually. 

I appreciate the feedback, I thank people as soon as I have time to and I don't believe this is "blatantly bumping" or even bumping. It is just me responding to the feedback on my application.

• Downvote 3
  • Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Shekelburg said:

+1

Kix is a solid, nice guy and he's now a commander too. You've shown he can tackle internal issues there and I have never seen you minge.

15 minutes ago, Broker said:

+1 The guy is really proactive, helpful, has a good knowledge of the rules and has the right temperament to become a really successful moderator.

Cheers lads!

All I’ve seen from Kix is a friendly, mature and responsible guy. He is always keeping others in-line and personally I’ve never seen him minge or be rude. Mistakes happen and I believe you shouldn’t be judged solely on what you have done in the past.

+1 - Good Luck.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Ling Ling said:

All I’ve seen from Kix is a friendly, mature and responsible guy. He is always keeping others in-line and personally I’ve never seen him minge or be rude. Mistakes happen and I believe you shouldn’t be judged solely on what you have done in the past.

+1 - Good Luck.

Cheers ling ling!

53 minutes ago, Master said:

I'll Be perfectly Honest master, I am not going to take this feedback from you.

This seems to be a response to the fact that I called you out for minging with jetpacks, You also RDM'd Me 3 Times on Rishi after I left a -1 on your suggestion and you have downvoted a significant amount of my posts for no apparent reason. You have done this to a few others.

Regardless I may be wrong, And I hope I am. Thanks For your Comment