Kix's Trial Moderator Application

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate the feedback, I thank people as soon as I have time to and I don't believe this is "blatantly bumping" or even bumping. It is just me responding to the feedback on my application.

+1 from my experiences of him (recent) he has been a responsible and mature player

Oh for the love of God +1 It's kix! His shoddy past doesn't mean Jack. He's moved past it... 

4 hours ago, Twinkie said:

+1

3 hours ago, Welshy said:

+1
Mature person, best ISB secretary there has been, you have proven to be hardworking
and
efficient and I believe as a Mod you can prove to be both of those things.

4 hours ago, Connor said:

+1

4 hours ago, NickArino said:

+1 

Good Bloke and well trusted

Good Luck!

Thanks everyone for your support!

On 22/12/2017 at 11:06 AM, Fox said:

I said this on Megas app and i will say it again. You may think you have changed, but if people are still noting your bad behaviour in your app then obviously you haven't changed in the eyes of the community, only to yourself. You could sit here all day telling the community that you have changed, but the community will not listen to your pleas unless actual change occurs right in front of their eyes. 

Words without action are dead.

I agree with what Fox said. Plus you have repetitively been disrespectful to staff and other players and for someone trying to get staff, shit talking and target staff was probably not the wises move. So as a result big -1

Edited by Cody
  • Upvote 1
On 12/29/2017 at 12:27 PM, Cody said:

I agree with what Fox said. Plus you have repetitively been disrespectful to staff and other players and for someone trying to get staff shit talking and target staff was probably not the wises move. So as a result big -1

Cheers Cody, I will use your feedback.

Edited by Kix

Changing to -1

You are a friend of mine but you are quite a big minge, when you we're in SCAR you disobeyed orders, you never respected the higher-ups, etc. I doubt you are suitable for T-Mod if you are a minge.

However, I do wish you good luck.

~Puppy

• Thinking 1
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Changing to -1

You are a friend of mine but you are quite a big minge, when you we're in SCAR you disobeyed orders, you never respected the higher-ups, etc. I doubt you are suitable for T-Mod if you are a minge.

However, I do wish you good luck.

~Puppy

While I'm not too sure as to how I was disrespectful in SCAR or disobeyed orders I respect your opinion. Thank you for your comment.

12 minutes ago, Slicerino said:

+1 

I always see you being active and willing to go out of your way to help someone out

Thank you friend, I help out where I can.

7 hours ago, Mordecai said:

If this man gets a better mic, give him mod already. +1

Cheers, if I get mod I'll buy a better mic ;)

Probably going to get a new one soon to protect the integrity of the communities ears.

11 minutes ago, Peguin said:

Kix is a great guy who takes the server very seriously and I believe can be trusted with PAC. +1

Thank you very much, but I have PAC and am applying for Trial Moderator.  Honest mistake ;)

6 hours ago, MD-Bo55k said:

MASSIVE 1,000,000,+

- Awesome Friend

- Believe That He Can Be Trusted With TMOD

- Very Mature

-  Very Active

- Can Be Useful For The Staff Team

- Very Helpful

3 hours ago, Excalibur said:

I like you, and you have been improving a bit recently, I just need to see a bit more first. Neutral.

Thank you both, I am not too sure that number will fit on my tally so I'm going to just put a 1 ;)

2 minutes ago, Red said:

I don't think you would make a good moderator.

Thank you for your opinion, hopefully I get the chance to prove myself.

As stated above, you don't have the best history with staff. Although, that isn't to say that you're not improving - which you are. Although I personally think that you should have waited awhile longer before applying for a staff position. For now, I will remain Neutral. This is subject to change.

1 minute ago, Admonish said:

As stated above, you don't have the best history with staff. Although, that isn't to say that you're not improving - which you are. Although I personally think that you should have waited awhile longer before applying for a staff position. For now, I will remain Neutral. This is subject to change.

Thanks for the comment admonish!

+1, You are a really nice person and extremely helpful and friendly. I feel your quite well known across the community. Your warns are a silly mistake and I can over look them, I have a decent handful of warns as well as you for silly mistakes so I understand. This Application provides a decent amount of detail and little to no grammar errors. Being apart of ISB (walking in the footsteps of a Legend) definelty shows you can be trusted. I really hope to see you apart of the staff team I’m intrigued to see what your capable of. 

Best of Luck, 

Ramirez 

• Upvote 1

I am happy to say that I am going to give this application a +1

Positive

- Detailed app

- Good guy

- Increased maturity level

- Friendly

- Has proven trustworthy with Tier 1 PAC

- Active

Negative