Kix's Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: Kix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114042335

In game name and rank: Kix,  Medical Trooper Major.

Time Played: Six Weeks & 9 hours

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for this position because I would like to increase my ability to positively affect Imperial Gaming as a whole. While on the server, I attempt to engage with the community, using /Comms & Binds to their full capability to enrich players immersion in star wars role-play. I believe that with my current position as Imperial Security Bureau Secretary I would be in a very good place to assist with staffing duties. With the holiday season approaching, I would like to assist in an out of character manner by managing, controlling and reducing the increasing levels of minge I have noticed across the player base. I Suppose the primary reason why I wish to join the staff team is to increase my capability to help and give back to the community that has given me so much.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

Allowing me to join the staff team can bring a multitude of benifits to the server, I have been on the community for a long time and I am utterly loyal to the server. I have previous experience managing multiple people as I heavily assist in recruiting for Death Troopers, Inferno Squad and the Imperial Security Bureau. I have experience with both ULX and FAdmin, Meaning it will require less resources to train me for a staffing position. I am often online early in the morning on Saturdays and Sundays, which I have noticed is a time when Staff are rarely on. This means I can moderate during out of character times enforcing the server rules, as well as during normal roleplay while other staff are not on. I can bring leadership skills, having a significant experience with leadership roles in real life. I can be humourous when the situation calls for it, as well as strict if needs be. I firmly believe we need to reduce the rates of declining Roleplay on the server and were I to be accepted as a staff member, this would be my primary goal. As the holidays are coming up, I aim to play 100 hours more than my usual monthly playtime.  I Believe this time would be best utilised in a staffing position. I dedicate over 3 hours at least every single day to imperial gaming, this time could be well spent assisting the community.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Admin, Galaxy gaming Imperial RP.

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

The part I dreaded typing out the most, Before I list my warns I would like to give a quick explanation. The first day I joined I was a big minge, my friend and I took it in turns playing on the server and over the duration of 2 days I racked up 4 warns. Please understand that I take full responsibility for my previous behaviour, I have taken the time to improve my behaviour and the way I compose myself since.

[Crims] Failing To Listen To Staff {14/08/17}

[Spodr] Player Disrespect {14/08/17}

[Spodr] Disconnect to avoid punishment  {14/08/17}

[Anix] FailRP|Minge|RDMx1| {15/08/17}

[Anix] Spawning Explosive Barrels|Prop Abuse {26/10/17} ( While I did spawn explosive barrels, I was told I could by a commander in order to dispose of an enemy ship during an event)

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

I can bring an optimistic mindset, I approach every situation with the right composure which will greatly benifit staff sits. I try to provide unbiased judgements and opinions, and I believe in justice. While I do take people at their word at times, I usually check the facts before taking action to ensure the optimal outcome. I can bring great Role-play skills, assisting up and acting as a role model for up and coming players in becoming a fantastic RP'er. I believe I can bring valuable skills, reliability and justice.

Anything else you would like to add:
While I did not start off my journey on this server in a good light, I have grown as a person and I have nothing but an urge to contribute positively to the server.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Tally

+Support: 40

-Support: 5

Edited by Kix
Added Details to "What can you bring to Imperial Gaming", "How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?" & "Why are you applying for this position?" Also Fixed Grammatical Mistakes throughout the application. Now includes support tally.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I appreciate the feedback, I thank people as soon as I have time to and I don't believe this is "blatantly bumping" or even bumping. It is just me responding to the feedback on my application.

+1 from my experiences of him (recent) he has been a responsible and mature player

Oh for the love of God +1 It's kix! His shoddy past doesn't mean Jack. He's moved past it... 

2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

While I am friends with you I have seen many questionable acts from you some good, some not so good. If you improve then I'll +1 for sure but for now, I'm going for,

Neutral

A perfectly fair statement, thank you for commenting

Just now, Happy said:

Ill give it a +1 

Reasons being

Your Mature, Sensible and a nice person who doesn't get angry super easy

ONE THING THO: GET A BETTA MIC M888

Tips fedora

Thank You Very Much my friend! I really do need a better mic huh? Maybe for christmas..... /me winks

NEUTRAL , I've seen some good and bad but focus on the good and i'd give it a plus one :)

(edit) After seeing how he conversed with others i've got to change this to a +1 , was friendly and seemed to be good with people :D

Edited by El_
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, El_ said:

NEUTRAL , I've seen some good and bad but focus on the good and i'd give it a plus one :)

Thanks El, I regret to say I'm not too sure who you are in game. Mind letting me know?

Thanks, Kix :)

34 minutes ago, Puppy said:

While I am friends with you I have seen many questionable acts from you some good, some not so good. If you improve then I'll +1 for sure but for now, I'm going for,

Neutral

29 minutes ago, Happy said:

Ill give it a +1 

Reasons being

Your Mature, Sensible and a nice person who doesn't get angry super easy

ONE THING THO: GET A BETTA MIC M888

Tips fedora

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

+1 

BUT IF YOU TELEPORT TO ME TO GIVE ME TOOLS AND DONT HAVE A MIC

i'll report you to little 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, KIX said:

Thanks El, I regret to say I'm not too sure who you are in game. Mind letting me know?

Thanks, Kix :)

No worries, if you ever see me im a MT, going onto Prophets :) happy to say hi anytime!

• Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, Delta said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

+1 

BUT IF YOU TELEPORT TO ME TO GIVE ME TOOLS AND DONT HAVE A MIC

i'll report you to little 

21 minutes ago, El_ said:

No worries, if you ever see me im a MT, going onto Prophets :) happy to say hi anytime!

Sounds good blokes, Thanks for your support

1 minute ago, Punisher said:

+1

Believe that you will do good in the role as a T-Mod, cuz u a nice person and friendly and when iv seen u around (all the time) you are responsible

Thank you my friend 

7 hours ago, Fox said:

+Support

you can be good mostly, but i have seen and heard of some questionable acts in the past...

1 hour ago, Wilson06 said:

+1

I don't have the best past as you say, however I believe I have changed for the better.

Cheers lads

2 hours ago, KIX said:

I don't have the best past as you say, however I believe I have changed for the better.

Cheers lads

I said this on Megas app and i will say it again. You may think you have changed, but if people are still noting your bad behaviour in your app then obviously you haven't changed in the eyes of the community, only to yourself. You could sit here all day telling the community that you have changed, but the community will not listen to your pleas unless actual change occurs right in front of their eyes. 

Words without action are dead.

1 minute ago, Fox said:

I said this on Megas app and i will say it again. You may think you have changed, but if people are still noting your bad behaviour in your app then obviously you haven't changed in the eyes of the community, only to yourself. You could sit here all day telling the community that you have changed, but the community will not listen to your pleas unless actual change occurs right in front of their eyes. 

Words without action are dead.

I agree entirely with this statement fox, thank you for commenting.

Neutral, will change to +1 if I see improvement.

I had a conflict with you in the past where it seemed you would rather help your own reputation rather than the server.

+1 would be a good staff.

Edited by Kumo
9 minutes ago, Kumo said:

Neutral, will change to +1 if I see improvement.

I had a conflict with you in the past where it seemed you would rather help your own reputation rather than the server.

Thank you for your comment kumo :). I am trying to put the server first and hopefully our recent interactions support that.

On 12/23/2017 at 9:46 PM, Phresh Zeisty said:

I feel that you are a little too immature for T-Mod, I see you Minge a bit, and you constantly have connection problems.

Thanks for the feedback Robinson, hopefully I can work to improve your opinion of myself. Connection problems should be fixed soon as I have ordered a new WiFi card.

Edited by KIX