My official Resignation and farewell

Guest Kosmos

Hello members of Imperial Gaming,

It has been a long journey since we first began this community and it has grown larger than I ever thought it would and for that I thank everyone who has given their time to the community to help make it what it is today. I would also like to thank all the staff members who have done more than enough to help the community grow to where it is now. 

In the short time that I have been here and in this position there have been some truly great times and we have also had our troubling times, but I will remember the good times for what they were. It is something truly special as I have been told people have made life long friends on this community and that is not something that occurs often and it fills me with joy to hear that we have been able to bring these people together through a common love of Star Wars. So once again to everyone that has given their time to this community I thank you as it has become something quite special.

As most of you may know a few weeks back I stepped down from the position of Owner and the title and position was transferred over to Wolf. Any concerns you have now with the server must either be taken to him or any other member of the current staff team, Do not message me about the server as I have officially resigned and am no longer a part of anything to do with the server.

Originally this was just going to be me finally writing up an official resignation as I planned on doing one anyway but I have also decided due to some recent events that it is time I also leave. I will not delve into what these "recent events" may be but I am sure some of you out there may very well know what I am talking about. I have had my fair share of Garry's Mod and Star Wars RP and I feel like it is time to leave it behind and move onto greater things.

Once again I would like to thank everyone involved and wish you all the best of luck for the future.

For the last time

Thank you and farewell,

Kosmos

Goodbye Kosmos you will not be forgotten and thank you for making an awesome community (IAM BEING REAL STAFF MEMBERS) good luck in the future.

Thank you so much for literally everything Kosmos: the server, the opportunity to be staff and the opportunity to play with an amazing community which you created. I am forever grateful for what you have created and what you have made possible. You are will be dearly missed by everybody in this community. I do not believe anybody could justify any negative feelings they have for you, you have given too much to have that much taken away.

Best of luck in every one of your future endeavours, we will never forget you. Farewell.

giphy.gif.1dd96d6176c60ca296543686c6b01043.gif

Edited by Chef
  • Moose featured this topic

Goodbye Kosmos
Thank you for all the opportunity's that have come up in the server for myself and everyone else.
You will be missed :(
Good luck for the future ahead and hope to see you around in the VDV or what not.

Its really sad to see you go Kosmos, being the sole reason how brilliant and spectacular this community is. 

Myself among others will not forget how much you have done and how brilliantly you did things. 

Goodluck on your future endeavours, my good friend. 

• Like 1

Dear @Kosmos,

On Behalf on Imperial Gaming I would be more than happy to Say A  HUGE Thanks. Imperial Gaming as done more than inspire me thanks to you. By you creating the community has given me a place to run from IRL problems. The community would not be a thing if it was not for you. As any one can see the staff team grows with the server and it is all because of you.

Now mew personally wont be known if it were for you. I have racked up 3 weeks of play time because of you. This is no problem trust me it has been a blast. I wish I got to know you better. You Inspired me to give money to the community and in my eyes that's $50 well spent. You got me even more of a super fan of STAR WARS then I was before. And because of you I want to get more invested in the community and follow in  your foot steps. The server to me will be totally different with out you. You have made me strive. Before I joined Imperial Gaming for the fist time I was emotional wreck  trying to get away from bullying and my grades were failing me, but after I got known the bully got harder to recognise yet it is still there, my grades have gone from c's to A's with in a term.

It Is very much sad to see you leave. and I think I am talking for every one when I say I wish you won't leave but you have your reason's and no one can change that. I wish you all the best in the future and PROMISE me to hop on some time to say hi.

All the Best of Love

~Dracks

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Kosmos said:

Hello members of Imperial Gaming,

It has been a long journey since we first began this community and it has grown larger than I ever thought it would and for that I thank everyone who has given their time to the community to help make it what it is today. I would also like to thank all the staff members who have done more than enough to help the community grow to where it is now. 

In the short time that I have been here and in this position there have been some truly great times and we have also had our troubling times, but I will remember the good times for what they were. It is something truly special as I have been told people have made life long friends on this community and that is not something that occurs often and it fills me with joy to hear that we have been able to bring these people together through a common love of Star Wars. So once again to everyone that has given their time to this community I thank you as it has become something quite special.

As most of you may know a few weeks back I stepped down from the position of Owner and the title and position was transferred over to Wolf. Any concerns you have now with the server must either be taken to him or any other member of the current staff team, Do not message me about the server as I have officially resigned and am no longer a part of anything to do with the server.

Originally this was just going to be me finally writing up an official resignation as I planned on doing one anyway but I have also decided due to some recent events that it is time I also leave. I will not delve into what these "recent events" may be but I am sure some of you out there may very well know what I am talking about. I have had my fair share of Garry's Mod and Star Wars RP and I feel like it is time to leave it behind and move onto greater things.

Once again I would like to thank everyone involved and wish you all the best of luck for the future.

For the last time

Thank you and farewell,

Kosmos

good bye :(

@Kosmos

It's been quite the journey watching the community grow into the hands of Wolf and seeing you give out your heart to the members of the community. Seeing your post felt like someone really close to me had just past away {I've literally got tears running down my cheeks}. One thing I'm sure the community wants is for you to come back every now and then, I can guarantee you 100%. You were family Kosmos and I'm proud to say that after everything you've given the community the support the care the love the everything you could've possibly done has just turned this community into one HUGE family.

I will NEVER forget the good times I had with you, you might not remember but I will forever in my heart. Remember late at night just you and I jamming clone wars RP together and trying out for 212th together? I'm sure you remember good times indeed. This might hurt a lot of members of the community but when I found this post I almost had gotten my turn to leave the community as well. There is still 1 true person that might not be close to me but I'm close to them and I'm sorry but if this young gentleman leaves I'm going down with him. This just shows how much the members of the community like Kosmos mean to us literally if something happens to them we go down with them, even though we do not even know these people IRL or for some of us at least do not.

On behalf of Imperial Gaming and especially myself, we THANK YOU HUGELY for the amazing spark you've given us and dedication to us members and the server as a whole, may you go in peace and stay safe. 

If you ever feel left out or let down or just down in general, DO NOT hesitate to come back. Do not let yourself go down on a path alone.

WE WILL BE THERE FOR YOU KOSMOS.

Farewell, brother and stay strong for the future.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Imperial Gaming

Mainz.

043cc2a73260848239e90e1161d1f7d4d9a44226_hq.gif

Edited by [IG] Mainz
  • Upvote 2

I think, after all Kosmos has done for the community, I think he needs a full performance of "My Heart Will Go On", starring me and my recorder once I find it again.

@Maffa146@Trigon

then it will be a real goodbye.

Kosmos mate, I've only known you for a good 2 weeks, but in those two weeks I got the opportunity to meet you, and become, hopefully :P, a friend. You joining Inferno was a great change and you really brought great RP but also someone who you can rest your shoulder on when you need help. On the behalf of Inferno, I wish you goodbye and a safe journey onto other things, greater things.  It is truly sad to see you go after all this time.

Inferno and Twinkie

Edited by Twinkie
  • Cody unfeatured this topic
  • Cody locked this topic