El's Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: foam malone (due to change soon)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55240701

In game name and rank: El, as of current Private First Class in Medical Corp

Time Played: 6d 4h

Why are you applying for this position?: Imperial has been a wonderful influence on me as a person and with the people I play around, with a friendly community and it has also giving me quite a few friends in the process. I believe it is time to take a step up and create a good experience for them back especially newcomers. Imperial has been an enjoyment for me for a total of about 6 months (would have been a year but I took a break due to mental health). I am a regular user of the forums but made a new account due to new facade "El", I also want to help the experience of good staffing on imperial by being a part of it and helping out.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I have experience in RP and handling situations. I am a very calm person when it comes to handling a possible fiery problem, making sure that I bring the best possible outcome that ensures the server to have a wonderful experience. I am friendly to everyone so no names calling and ruling other people out of their say. I have been trying my best to assist existing staff in problems and helping as best I can.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

2 Friend servers - Moderator on all forgot the names sorry.

TerrorRP - DarkRP - Moderator (closed down due to money theft)

unnamed SWRP server (was a while ago so name is gone) - Trial Mod

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: 1, back when I first began playing I joined while an event was going on and before I trained I ran out and was warned by the current Vader for FailRP. Since then I have been a clean slate.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can bring a positive effect on it ensuring i'm helpful and relaxed for the people who need our help as a staff member. Being a new graduate I am on almost all day making sure that those late night people do not act wrong.

Anything else you would like to add: I am thankful for IG, a lot of friends have been made on this and also helped during a tough time in my life due to the passing of my grandfather. I am open to any response so please tell the truth so I can become a better member of this community. Thanks :)

Terms
El  accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by El_
New addition to reason for applying
Guest Excalibur

Neutral

I've seen you online a fair bit recently however I don't really know much about you at this point in time

The app itself looks a little short and could use a bit more detail in the answers

Good luck

45 minutes ago, Excalibur said:

Neutral

I've seen you online a fair bit recently however I don't really know much about you at this point in time

The app itself looks a little short and could use a bit more detail in the answers

Good luck

Agree here, I suggest maybe looking at accepted T-Mod applications and take some inspiration from them, it does help quite a bit.

But so far Neutral.

Still, need to get to know you on a personal level and then I can make my decision :)

• Like 1

Jesus you were in Navy a longggg time ago.

Neutral

If I am being honest, you were bit mingey but now you are pretty good and you have settled down, just get a bit more known throughout the community.

Good luck El!

Twinkie

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies @Puppy, @Twinkie, @Mauler and the rest!

Yes I was in a navy a while ago but it was stated I took a long time off due to mental issues.

On the topic of playtime I have seen people with my playtime with positive rep (albeit they did also have a lot of friends throughout the community) So I feel like my playtime shouldn't even be that bad  days is quite a while. 

And with getting to know people that is a challenge but I am working my towards gettings to know different people throught the server so that I have a diverse range of friends :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

If any reads this. Please, I urge you to re-think your ideas and opinions on him. I have barely ever met him and he seems like an amazing person. If anyone should be getting mod, it should be him. He is really responsible and very mature!

GIANT +1

Would give +10 if I could :) good luck buddy!

• Like 1

He's getting positive suport from me. A situation arose that he wasnt obligated to handle but none the less he did AND handled it exactly how a moderator would.

He's an excellent roleplayer and very mature.

+1

• Ridge locked this topic