Atlas "Stones" PAC3 Application - Tier 1

In-game name: Atlas (Stones)

Steeam ID: STEAM_0:0:46368140

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/forghost101/

Play time: 2 weeks, 4 days 

Have you used PAC3 before?: Unfortunately, I have not had the liberty of using PAC3 editor, but I am willing to learn and optimise my ability to use it in-game. I am also connected with people who are amazing when it comes to utilise the editor. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC?: I have dedicated myself to this server over a expansive period of time, since February last year infact, and I think I have demonstrated (through this long period of time) that I have the ability to possess such power without abusing it. Over my time on the server, I have had 0 warns or bans, highlighting my seriousness when it comes to RP. I recently had to have a break from the server due to the prioritisation of VCE, which has absorbed all of my playtime on the server; but now that I'm back, I wish to make the same impression I did at the start of the year. 

Why do you want PAC?: I personally think that PAC can optimise the role play experience for everyone on the server. With specific individuals to exhibit PAC, the server can flourish in a high standard of role play. I wish to be one of those individuals, because I personally think that I have demonstrated the high standard of role play that the server expects. Fundamentally, I wish to be a role model for the server's bright future.

Why do you deserve PAC?: Again, I think I deserve PAC because I believe that I have met the high standard of role play that the server wishes to enforce. I have plenty of time on my hands because I have just completed VCE, and I wish to improve myself in many areas. To do this I need PAC. Using this editor will open up many more pathways into improving the role play experience for not only me, but the rest of the community. 

Edited by Stones
Updated details
On 19/12/2017 at 2:05 PM, Emerald said:

Neutral

I've seen you around a bit and I believe you may be worthy of receiving PAC3, Just wanna see you on the server more.

^ Neutral

• 4 weeks later...

Neutral 

- Try using PAC in single player to at least get a basic understanding of how it works

- Activity/Playtime needs adjustment in my opinion 

- Decent bloke from what i've seen

Good luck 

Told me he plays on EG..... I have seen him play on EG for a while and I don't know if he's committed to IG anymore (Will change to +1, if you come back. You're a cool guy and I believe you can be trusted with PAC. It's just your loyalty.)

-`1

Edited by Peguin
  • Whitey locked this topic