Looking for Regiments.

Hello, everyone. 

The Advertisement Team is currently looking for (hopefully all) regiments to take part in a project we will be working on.

It is currently labelled "All Regiment Trailers" which you can probably guess what it will be about.

If you and your regiment are interested, please either let your Commander know to comment on this post saying they are interested or if you are the Commander just comment on it yourself.

The team working on this project is myself, @Demonic, and @Puppy. If you have any questions, ask one of us. 

Thanks, 

Tackxo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember my first ever regiment I had just joined the Server. Wilson showed me the Shore Trailer and I was HOOKED. Then I went on to help out in the Shock Trailer back when I used to be called Tex. But I had been wondering what happened to them. This sounds awesome!

18 hours ago, [IG] Tackxo said:

Hello, everyone. 

The Advertisement Team is currently looking for (hopefully all) regiments to take part in a project we will be working on.

It is currently labelled "All Regiment Trailers" which you can probably guess what it will be about.

If you and your regiment are interested, please either let your Commander know to comment on this post saying they are interested or if you are the Commander just comment on it yourself.

The team working on this project is myself, @Demonic, and @Puppy. If you have any questions, ask one of us. 

Thanks, 

Tackxo

It's @draKe actually

I changed accounts :P - But yeah, I cannot wait to work with these Regiments and get something produced!

• Cody locked this topic