In-game alias: Nebula

Your SteamID:ย http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198373184672/

When was the ban: 12/12/17

How long is the ban:ย Permanent

Which admin banned you: Caboose

Explain the situation:ย ย Apparentlyย ive been banned for (Bypassing Ban) ??ย 

Why you deserve a second chance: I honestly do not understand why i have been permabanned ive been playing on this server for a long time as Lord Marr and other characters. I personally told Caboose a couple months ago that i was moving house, im finally back as i joined a few days ago, i try to play tonight and ive apparentlyย been permabanned. Im a legitimateย role player and should not have to go through this please help :(ย  <3

Neutral, until I hear more about this ban, I personally knew Nebula from when I first started playing, and he is the one who showed me the server and how special it was. Honestly, if it wasn'tย for Nebula I wouldn't have really gotten into the role play aspect of the server, and would have probably not played.

• Advisor

You have a second account which has been permed for a very long time, guess it just took us this long to realise.

Any reason your other account is permanently banned?

Ohhhhhh so thats the reason, omg its been that long i have used this account. The ban on my old account is that old the logs have must been cleared it doesnt say why, plus i honestly cannot remember. :(

• Haha 1
  • Advisor

You weren't a minge on this account when you played as far as I can remember so I'll unban both accounts, just know that we'll remember this so if you ever banย evade it'll be a ban on all accounts.

Locked.

• Moose locked this topic