Slicer's Tier 1 Pac3 application (Updated)

What is your In-game name: Slicer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:192413392

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198345092513/

Play time: 1 week 3 days 14 hours at this current time

Have you used PAC Before: Yes i have.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted with Pac as i used to play a lot and was one of the OG members of IG which i think most of the members that remember me still trust me. I believe that i have earned some trust through out the community, even though i have been in and out of the community. Now that i have returned to the IG community i have been on everyday. I also believe that i have made myself noticeable throughout the community now and i have also received a Junior Event Master rank.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I wish to have Pac3 as I can create some really amazing animations to make my character more immersive for myself and other players around me and also share my Pac3 creations with the other users of Pac3. I also wish to advance my characters current  I also want to create more immersive role play for my character

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I deserve Pac3 as i have many creations that I want to implement into my character and give the other Pac3 users the motivation to create more ideas for their characters. I also want to implement my Pac3 creations for a more immersive Role play experience and to also have a bit of fun with it. I also believe i deserve Pac3 as i have gained the trust of the staff members and  the community which allowed me to gain my current position at the rank of Junior Event Master.

These are some animations i have been working on.

Note: I am still working on these animations to improve them, and also i am making more Pac3 items that will be attached to my character

salute.PNG

plo.PNG

wat.PNG

adsadad.PNG

Captureadad.PNG

Edited by Slicerino

Neutral

I do see you running events so due to the fact you are an Event Master you must be trusted by the higher ups and such, so If they trust you I trust you.

P.S keeping with a Neutral until I see a few more PAC creations

Good luck <3

Edited by Puppy
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/12/2017 at 11:43 AM, LePaul said:

Neutral

Haven't had many, if any, interactions with you.

Application is very generic.

Agreed, but a -1 for me.

If you have some examples of what you've done ill consider changing.

On 18/12/2017 at 1:22 PM, Puppy said:

Don't know you much, not well known in the community I would guess as well

Application does seem very generic just like @LePaul said, I would say try to add some more detail

Good luck

Understandable, thank you hopefully now the application is a bit better and hopefully you know me a bit more now. Thank you for the feed back

• Ridge locked this topic