Haz

Haz's Event Master Application

+1, Haz is a great guy and very entertaining to be around, and a good friend. He knows how to take control of a situation and is especially very creative. I’d be looking forward to see what he creates as an EM (although you’ll need to get your mic working, buddy ;D).

• Like 1

+1 

From what I have seen from  Gaz/Haz  is that he is a very dedicated person with interesting ideas that are well thought out, a very experience builder in Gmod , someone who is always willing to learn and  is also very mature for his age.  As an Event Master on two servers Colossal Gaming and Valhalla I see alot of the things that are ideal for an event master to succeed and become a major asset to the server.

Keep up the good work Gaz/Haz

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Broker said:

+1 

From what I have seen from  Gaz/Haz  is that he is a very dedicated person with interesting ideas that are well thought out, a very experience builder in Gmod , someone who is always willing to learn and  is also very mature for his age.  As an Event Master on two servers Colossal Gaming and Valhalla I see alot of the things that are ideal for an event master to succeed and become a major asset to the server.

Keep up the good work Gaz/Haz

41 minutes ago, Dane said:

+1

Good RP, Good bloke

2 hours ago, cjhrjone54 said:

+1, Haz is a great guy and very entertaining to be around, and a good friend. He knows how to take control of a situation and is especially very creative. I’d be looking forward to see what he creates as an EM (although you’ll need to get your mic working, buddy ;D).

On 01/01/2018 at 10:00 AM, Ramirez said:

Neutral, I like your Application it’s well written, I have nothing against you but I just don’t think you are Event Master worthy. 

On 31/12/2017 at 2:35 PM, Tatsumaki said:

+1 What can I say :) 

On 31/12/2017 at 1:41 PM, NickArino said:

+1

I think you'll do well as a EM

On 30/12/2017 at 4:50 PM, Spin said:

Hmmm, Gonna have to give this a,

+1

Haz is one of the best people I know who has dedicated a lot in helping out the Shadow Trooper Regiment, and I truly believe that when he actually uses his MIC he will make an exceptional Event Master.

On 23/12/2017 at 11:07 AM, Maffa146 said:

+1

On 23/12/2017 at 10:55 AM, Snowy said:

+1  Dedicated Player, outstanding rp

On 23/12/2017 at 1:47 AM, PlutonicCoast11 said:

1+ all ive see from haz is an out standing trooper and RP player he is very well know by all and the event ideas are really good in my opinion.

On 21/12/2017 at 9:04 AM, LePaul said:

Changing to +1. You've done well with the feedback I had given you.

Thanks all!