Haz

Haz's Event Master Application

Steam Name: Haz | LFM

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183871285

In-game name and rank: Gaz, Sergeant

Time Played:  3 weeks 3 days 1 hours (576 hours)

Why are you applying for this position?:

I've seen people in my regiment and people be EM's and they seem to enjoy it, therefore, I want to try it as well to see if I can get as much enjoyment out of it as I enjoy being an event character. Maybe I might get more enjoyment when I set it up and watch it unfold.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?:

I am really active and I believe I can add a warming and friendly aspect to the staff team. Furthermore, I can be on a lot and support the community with refreshing and exciting events, for example; When the server is having an off-day and many people are feeling bored etc, I can set up a chill, fun event. Also, I am really welcoming; feel free to give me suggestions/tips if I get accepted on what I'm doing wrong because I can take that, and improve. In turn, I can also tell you guys how I think you are doing and what you can improve on, however, I think 95% of the staff team are already as good as gold.

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them:

No, I have not unfortunately

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

0 kicks - 0 bans - 2 warns (failrp 11/09/17,failrp 11/11/17) These warns were from while back as you can see, and this was the time when I was below level 10 or just above it. However, I am sure I have matured and I have already changed my ways to be more serious as a role player. If I get selected for the Event Master role and become apart of the Staff team I will try even harder.

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?:

I will pre-plan/practice these events offline to see if it will work (little lag, good length; not too long, not too short, etc). To expand, I will create different styles of events for different times of the day, different months etc. For example, on Christmas, I could do an event on Hoth (if we have a Hoth map) or for ANZAC Day I could set up an event similar to Gallipoli landings, etc.

Anything else you would like to add:

I really want to try for EM, I will be more active and I want to make people happy. I am passionate about this role and I think I deserve it as I am willing to try my hardest to succeed and give everyone a fun and cool event.

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

The Last Stand: Tatooine

Map: rp_tatooine_dunesea_v1

Players: 8 to 12

Plot: Rebels were sent to take control of an imperial mine and recover information from a fallen Blockade runner. The imperial miners send out a distress signal after being attacked. A local Star destroyer receives a faint signal from the nearby planet. They send a small unit of troopers and a General to investigate and they never come back; therefore, the Star Destroyer sends its best troops to go rescue the group of troopers and their General!

Debrief speech: We recently received a faint signal from a local imperial mine on Tatooine and we sent a group of troopers and General [NAME], That was more than an hour ago and they have not sent us any sort of communication. I am to believe they have been captured or killed, therefore we will all go down to that imperial mine and recover General [NAME] and the troopers. We will be going into unknown territory so expect the unexpected troopers. Now head to MH1 for departure.

Characters:

Juggernaut(1 to 2)

Model: models/player/valley/jensyn.mdl

Scale: 1.1

HP: 4500 - 5500 (depending on the number of players in the event)

Weapon(s): Rotary Blaster

Lives: 3 (1 per site)

Soldier(7 to 8)

Model: models/player/valley/doc.mdl

Scale: NiLL

HP: 2500 - 4500 (depending on the number of players in event)

Weapon(s): EE-3 or E-5 (depending on the number of players in the event)

Jedi(0 to 2)

Model: models/grealms/characters/jedirobes/jedirobes_02.mdl

Scale: NiLL

HP: 5500 - 6600 (depending on the number of sith on)

Weapon(s): Lightsaber or Dual Lightsaber (depending on the number of players in the event)

Setup:

The rebels will set up in the cave and get into positions. I will place dead troopers (ragdolls) around the cave. Just before the imperials capture the cave I will place more ragdolls around the Sandcrawler and respawn and model the event characters in the Sandcrawler. After they capture the cave, I will remove the previous ragdolls and direct them to the Sandcrawler. Just before they capture the Sandcrawler I will place new ragdolls at the Blockade runner and respawn and model the event characters around the Blockade runner. Then I will change my name to General [NAME] and model myself. After they capture the Sandcrawler I will remove the previous ragdolls. When they capture the blockade runner and rescue the General the mission will be finish.

Scene 1:

After arriving at the imperial mine and after setting up the event I will model myself and change my name to Admiral [NAME] and brief the troops again. I will command them to search the cave. They will be fired upon by rebels. The rebels will fight until losing the cave. I will the troops to head Sandcrawler and send Navy and ISB to search the cave for information and collect imperial documents etc.

Scene 2:

I will tell the troops to infiltrate the Sandcrawler. The will find rebels once more and will have to fight for the Sandcrawler. The rebels will fight hard and lose the Sandcrawler just like the caves. I will tell Navy and ISB once more to search the Sandcrawler for information that could be very helpful. I will then tell the troopers to head towards the Blockade runner to search and find the General.

Scene 3:

The Navy will pick up a Rebel Cruiser emerging from Hyperspace nearby the planet. Upon arriving, the Rebel Cruiser will fire Orbital strikes on the path of the troopers. This will continue until navy shoot it down. Then the troopers will storm the Blockade runner and save the General. 

Scene 4:

If any rebel surrender, they will be arrested and taken back to the Star Destroyer to be questioned by ISB (or sith if Jedi gets captured). If there is no ISB on-ship, they will be publically executed at Debrief.

Scene 5:

I will congratulate the troopers at debrief on their efforts and praise them for their success. I will do regiment placings, and ask commanders to message me for Storm Trooper promotions.

Ambushed: Star Destroyer

Map: rp_stardestoryer_ig_v2

Plot: An Imperial Engineer was given broken and old Imperial Droids that were left in storage for many years. The engineer was told he would get a lot of money. He was sent back to fix these droids in exchange for money. A couple years later he arrives back at the Star Destroyer with the droids and exchanges them for money. They droids were deactivated, however, on startup they would be hostile. The engineers used to be an Imperial Engineer however he switched his ways to the rebels and was told to program the robots to steal vital information from the imperials and return it to the rebels.

Characters:

Droid (8 to 10)

Model: models/church/swtor/imperialdroid/cpt_imperialdroid.mdl

HP: 4500 - 5500 (depending on the number of players in the event)

Weapon(s): E-11 and DH-17

Lives: 1

Saber Droid(0 to 2)

HP: 6000 - 7500 (depending on the number of players in the event)

Weapon(s): Lightsaber or Dual Lightsaber

Lives:

Setup:

I will spawn a dropship and place everyone inside. I will request to land and park in an open hanger. I will be the Engineer; Engineer [NAME]. Everyone will be in cuffs and get dragged along as they are deactivated. I will hand them to anyone offering to pay for them; when I receive the payment I will leave. After that, I will noclip around to spawn anyone that dies. Everyone will be getting dragged until they get activated. Once they get activated they will fire upon anyone in the area.  After the Engineer gets captured I will get someone to replace me and be the engineer to get executed or taken to ISB.

Scene 1:

After arriving at the main hanger, they will be handcuffed and dragged across the ground until activated. I will give it to anyone willing to pay for them for a high price. After that, I will leave the hanger never to return. 

Scene 2:

The droids will wait until they are activated, once activated they will fire at everyone in the room. They will roam around the ship hunting everyone down until they are dead or they have killed everyone.

Scene 3:

The droids will fight and try to steal the secrets of the ship. First, they will go to MHC to steal the contents of the vault. After that, they will head to the bridge to call for reinforcements and steal data from the consoles.

Scene 4:

Then the droids will go to ISB and try to steal important information, if they can not get into ISB they will retreat, but first, they will shut down the Ships hyperdrive by deactivating the hyperdrive systems in the Engine room. After that, they will depart from the nearest hanger.

Scene 5:

During all of that, the Engineer was tracked back to a nearby planet, a search team quickly rushed after him and captured him during all of this chaos. They bring him back to debrief, where he is either taken to ISB or executed on the spot.

Scene 6:

I will congratulate the troopers at debrief on their efforts and praise them for their success. I will do regiment placings, and ask commanders to message me for Storm Trooper promotions.

Event Idea if i get accepted:

Spoiler

Imposters: Rishi Moon

Map: rp_rishimoon_crimson

Plot: Engineers go to an Imperial military moon base where they were hired to fix the ventilation systems and a broken power generator. However, these engineers will not be fixing anything as the rebels intercepted this transport and disguised themselves as engineers. One of the 'Engineers' will go into the vents and 'fix' the vents, the engineer will head towards the control room. He will murder anyone inside the control room and wait. The other engineers will head into the generator room and 'fix' the generators. They will kill anyone inside the generator room and disable all of the generators. That would then signal the other engineer to open the hangar door. A rebel U-wing will then fly into the hangar and drop off troops as incognito as possible. The troops will then infiltrate block C and kill anyone who comes upon them. The Rebel leader will then comms in X-wings to handle the air and give them air support. The rebels will retreat to the hangar and try to escape.

Characters:

Rebel (5 to 7)

Model: models/player/sgg/starwars/rebels/r_trooper/male_01.mdl

HP: 1500 - 2500 (depending on the number of players in the event)

Weapon(s): EE-3

Lives: Unlimited lives until the Imperials take back Block C.

Rebel Captain

Model: models/player/sgg/starwars/rebels/r_trooper_captain/male_01.mdl

HP: 2500 - 3500 (depending on the number of players in the event)

Weapon(s): EE-3

Lives: Unlimited lives until the imperials take back Block C.

Rebel Pilot (2 to 4)

HP: 500 

Weapon(s): X-Wing

Lives: Unlimited lives until event ends 

Setup:

I will call for people to say I in OOC to join the event, and teleport everyone that said 'I' to behind a mountain. After I get enough people I would tell them to choose a position/role in the event. After they pick their roles, I would model all of them, HP all of them and give them weapons and ammo. After that, I would place a Lambda and put all of the engineers in and request to land. After they land I will hop out and noclip to the mountain where everyone is and place a U-Wing and 2 to 3 X-wings on a surface. I would tell them to wait until the engineers have open the hanger until they get into their ships. The U-Wing will take off will all of the rebels and their captain. They will land into the hangar and then the X-wings will leave and attack the base. I will have the pilots bound separately so I can spawn them whenever they die. The rebels will be bound to a mass bind and spawned into Block C when all of them die. The engineers will not be revived; they will be either captured or join the rebels and be remodelled etc.

Spoiler

5a472c51bb88e_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-14_46_39_14.thumb.png.df689c4db149c99f12a853d92405d6e4.png5a472b242d9bf_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-15_18_08_43.thumb.png.56cc667371670ddf17bd48a171dbc75d.png5a472d170739e_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-15_17_59_13.thumb.png.3fdb74e53e5fd38462b96351831bc160.png

5a472b2b7917b_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-15_20_10_95.thumb.png.6baa54b32a83ee9c0f66cd524e05edfd.png5a472b3f55ce7_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-15_20_48_59.thumb.png.49378bb092fdd5a10acaec36929f8ca1.png5a472b5a3a37a_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-15_34_49_54.thumb.png.8d1962b9873094ceac581c70045f3ead.png5a472b74c3a96_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-15_35_51_77.thumb.png.e2c41af22a445f2d1ddf5358f8ed2590.png5a472b89c5fde_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-15_36_40_74.thumb.png.6d8ef750b5f5518b88c9a21573a8687f.png5a472ba15eef4_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-15_36_49_13.thumb.png.85aedf07e2e430feec8f65099b4ac709.png5a472bb601faa_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-15_37.38_37.thumb.png.4accc0bc5f6d9611762d34fce647b097.png5a472bc8d63e0_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-15_40_38_77.thumb.png.c8740cae4edd531f6dfc87e04f3168e0.png5a472be692cba_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2017_12.30-15_51_01_22.thumb.png.1f4835f0034e03df0ca041af8bdc1ba4.png

Thank you for reading my Event Master Application,

Haz :D

Edited by Haz

Neutral

1. Your DOB is not needed and is also incorrect. I don't think you were born in 2017.

2. "I am willing to change my ways to be more serious as a role player". You should have already changed your ways from being a minge, not be willing to change.

3. There are a few spelling errors and grammatical errors throughout this application.

4. The second event, I'm not sure what the engineer is trying to achieve other than anarchy. What secrets does he want that he think he can steal? More plot is needed in the pre-description. It seems that he would more likely get the droids to steal money.

3 hours ago, Ralla said:

+1 trustworthy and is a nice dude.

Good luck!

9 hours ago, Puppy said:

+1

a great friend

Thank you guys for your feedback

2 hours ago, LePaul said:

Neutral

1. Your DOB is not needed and is also incorrect. I don't think you were born in 2017.

2. "I am willing to change my ways to be more serious as a role player". You should have already changed your ways from being a minge, not be willing to change.

3. There are a few spelling errors and grammatical errors throughout this application.

4. The second event, I'm not sure what the engineer is trying to achieve other than anarchy. What secrets does he want that he think he can steal? More plot is needed in the pre-description. It seems that he would more likely get the droids to steal money.

Thank you for your feedback, it was very helpful. I recommend you re-think your comment, as I have updated my application. 

I don't feel that you are ready for the event master position

Edited by Red
  • Like 1

Neutral

You were alright in engineers but you never used your mic and your rp wasn't the best, I'll consider changing my neutral if I see a change and events are average.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ben said:

Neutral

You were alright in engineers but you never used your mic and your rp wasn't the best, I'll consider changing my neutral if I see a change and events are average.

Yea, my mic was broken, if u see me ingame come talk to me :)

+1
Really trustworthy guy, events seem pretty good and well organised and believe they would work well in practice. I think you would make a great addition to the EM team.
Best of luck with your application

• Like 1

+1

Haz..Haz..Haz... Where do I start. Your a good meme and a good lad I think you got what it takes my friend. 

Best of luck, Happy

• Like 1

Thank you, everyone!

4 minutes ago, El_ said:

+1  Haz is a wonderful person and would be well deserving of Event Master.

On 18/12/2017 at 5:07 PM, add___123 said:

+1 Haz is nice

On 18/12/2017 at 2:49 PM, TheSSlothhh said:

+1
Really trustworthy guy, events seem pretty good and well organised and believe they would work well in practice. I think you would make a great addition to the EM team.
Best of luck with your application

On 18/12/2017 at 2:38 PM, Ben said:

Neutral

On 18/12/2017 at 2:18 PM, Spook said:

+1

On 18/12/2017 at 1:28 PM, Red said:

+1

But you need to use your mic! D:

On 18/12/2017 at 1:08 PM, Emerald said:

+1

Haz is a remarkable guy and I think he's just really suitable to become an Event Master.

On 18/12/2017 at 12:06 PM, Connor said:

+1 Trustworthy and is a cool guy. Good Luck

On 18/12/2017 at 9:28 AM, LePaul said:

Neutral

On 18/12/2017 at 8:37 AM, Ralla said:

+1 trustworthy and is a nice dude.

Good luck!

On 18/12/2017 at 1:45 AM, Puppy said:

+1

a great friend

1 minute ago, Happy said:

+1

Haz..Haz..Haz... Where do I start. Your a good meme and a good lad I think you got what it takes my friend. 

Best of luck, Happy

Have a good xmas!

Hmmm, Gonna have to give this a,

+1

Haz is one of the best people I know who has dedicated a lot in helping out the Shadow Trooper Regiment, and I truly believe that when he actually uses his MIC he will make an exceptional Event Master.

• Like 1