Hey look what i just found

Hello all I was just browsing the steam workshop and just found this on the steam workshop and i thought i would put here a suggestion  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=955644620&searchtext=[Imperial+Gaming]+ I thought this may be a good addon to the server may be in the future feel free to commute down below on what you think.

Kind Regards,

Lachlan

2 hours ago, Puppy said:

I don't think we would need it really, PAC3 basically does the job with the booklets of ID but it would be cool in some instances.

Neutral

What about the people without PAC?

-1, we have a good system in place. If it ain't broke dont fix it.

The server has been slowing down recently, with a strong correlation to add-ons being implemented. I think this is unnecessary. Good idea regardless.

44 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I don't think we would need it really, PAC3 basically does the job with the booklets of ID but it would be cool in some instances.

Not everyone has PAC3 so this would definitely be good for people without PAC3 +Positive support. I’m not sure what’s going on in the server about slow down but if this brings lag then I’m going to go -Negative support.

If this were another server or situation I would agree that this would be great and would relieve the constant hassle of updating ID

HOWEVER

There are WAY too many add-ons and roles a person cannot add to their ID with these cards, say if you were a training officer for the navy, under the abbreviation (TO). That would not be able to be shown on your ID card without using a bind.

1 hour ago, KIX said:

-1, we have a good system in place. If it ain't broke dont fix it.

The server has been slowing down recently, with a strong correlation to add-ons being implemented. I think this is unnecessary. Good idea regardless.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   -1

no, just no.

First off, are we just going to give all like 20 trooper regiments that aren't shock, navy or pilots the storm trooper one?

And then every single navy the same navy one, if they were customizable I would support this however for now, no.

1 hour ago, Kumo said:

no, just no.

First off, are we just going to give all like 20 trooper regiments that aren't shock, navy or pilots the storm trooper one?

And then every single navy the same navy one, if they were customizable I would support this however for now, no.

Spot on.

-Support

• Whitey locked this topic