Jerta

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:46404182

In game name and rank:

[ISB Agent Jerta] -> [MHC Secretary Jerta]

Time Played:

1 Week 3 Days 2 Hours -> 2 Weeks 19 Hours

Why are you applying for this position?

I have been a member of the Imperial Gaming community for around ~1-2 months now and have enjoyed every moment of my time here. I feel like I’m ready now to take the next step to represent Imperial Gaming and the community. I am applying for this role to help the members of this community to make their playtime the most enjoyable it can be. Helping them to understand any rules they might be confused with to warning a ST Private who has pressed the lockdown button. Over my time on this server I had witnessed how hard the staff work here to make everything work and I’d like to give back by representing this community as a Trial Moderator.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

I’m always available to help anyone who is requesting, they will be greeted with my friendly personality and a positive outlook which in return makes me very approachable with any concerns they might have. When dealing with situations I’m able to stay calm and provide unbias decisions to every situation I handle.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

I have been playing Garry’s Mod since August 2013. Over this period playing I have been a staff member on a variety of different servers the more notable are listed below:

Voltage Gaming (PERP/GTARP)

-          Community Director (Co-owner)

-          GTA RP Admin

Digital Delta Gaming (PrisonRP)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

I have no current warnings, kicks or bans

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

I understand that being a staff member you are expected to represent the community, I’m able to do this to the highest possible standards. Bringing my friendly personality and positive nature to every situation I deal with.

Anything else you would like to add:

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, if you would like to come have a chat with me I’m always available in-game!

Terms

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by Jerta
4 hours ago, Cody said:

+1

Jerta is a nice guy, I believe he is mature enough to handle a Staff Position.

• Application is Detailed
  • Active
  • Friendly
  • Well Known

4 hours ago, Puppy said:

+1

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Well Known

Good Luck

Can't argue with the reasons stated by kool kids stated above

+1

5 hours ago, Cody said:

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Well Known

Personally I have not had many interactions with you on the server however if you have managed to get a +1 from two admins then you are clearly deserving and trustworthy. +support 

On 12/17/2017 at 4:58 AM, Emerald said:

+1

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Well Known

Good Luck

^^^ sums it up for me +1

• 2 weeks later...

Neutral.

Don't know you too well and I haven't really had any interactions with you, judging from other feedback you seem responsible and deserving of this position.

I'll update this post once I get to know you in-game.

On 1/11/2018 at 5:36 AM, Admonish said:

Neutral.

Don't know you too well and I haven't really had any interactions with you, judging from other feedback you seem responsible and deserving of this position.

I'll update this post once I get to know you in-game.