> "Havoc"

Steam ID:
> STEAM_0:0:39238702

Steam link:
> http://steamcommunity.com/id/Megamasha

Play time:
> 2 weeks 5 days 

Have you used PAC Before:
> Yes i have used PAC3 on other servers.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):
>  I know I have had my ups and downs within the community of Imperial Gaming, but I have come back as a more mature member. I believe allowing me to have PAC3 Tier1 would be a huge leap in regaining my trust back. I would not abuse PAC3 or use it to break character. When I came back and started playing the server again, I have tried my hardest to be as active as possible and also provide the greatest role play experience. I try my hardest to not break character, I take part in "serious Role Play" to the best of my ability.   

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):
> I want PAC3 to engage in a more "serious" manner when role-playing. I would use its many little features like the simple "hands behind your back" action when talking to a large group of people or when you are "at ease" from your Commanding officer. I also want PAC3 to explore my capability of coding and learning from other PAC3 users. With their knowledge and understanding maybe I could even become more advanced.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):
> I believe I deserve PAC3 as I have come back to the community after a couple of events, and I honestly believe I am different for the better. I have been playing for the past couple of weeks now and I have had Zero warnings. I have not been pulled up by any staff members and have been abiding by all servers rules. I am not the same as I use to be. Like I stated earlier I want to expand my knowledge of PAC3 and a general understanding of coding. I want to explore and have fun at the same time while providing a great immersion.

Thank you for taking your time to read my PAC3 Tier 1 Application.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, [IG] Mainz said:

NEUTRAL

You went extremely inactive idk why, maybe got bored or something. But all I'm saying is prove to us that you really deserve Pac by getting more known to newer members of the community.

With no disrespect I have been active for the past 2 weeks, and I am trying my hardest to get to know all new members, I have been engaging in conversation whenever I get a chance. :) 

2 hours ago, FrenchyFries said:

-1 was an old member then left for awhile. Used to minge aswell.

Thank you for your feedback, but I have changed.

• Upvote 1

Minge in the past. From reports I've heard you lie to get to higher places. Abused his power as a past admin. Was community banned once or twice.

Don't say you have changed, or you have been active In the past 2 weeks. Because you can say whatever you like, but if people still see you as a minge now, then obviously you may not have done enough to make people change their mind. Go out there and SHOW people that you have changed, rather then just saying you have.

You are a good mate, that's why I am so harsh on apps, because I want people to improve. Show the community you can change.

I have absolutely no idea who you are and by the way you have worded your application saying you've "had your ups and downs" questions your suitability with PAC3. As well as you have stated you have used PAC3 before without providing any actual RP-friendly examples proving to me that you are capable of using PAC3.

Best of luck with your application