Simmo's Pac3 Tier 2 Application

In-Game Name - Shaw [SM Officer Cadet]

Steam ID/link - STEAM_0:1:63144820/ http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086555369/

Play Time - 3 Weeks 1 day and some hours

Questions:

1. What have you created with PAC 3 since receiving Tier 1? (Include Pictures of your best PAC)

I have created weapon and armour enhancements, all my Stormtrooper based Pacs include weapons that hide when they are equipped. My current Pac for my Storm Marine Officer Cadet also includes a Stim Pack (Adrenaline), a Kama (Battle Tunic Skirt) but I am also adding sitting and kneeling events. Previous Pacs also include an ISB/Navy Pack that includes a datapad, HDD and holstered blaster pistol. Another Pac is my Shock Pac that includes holstered weapons and a Kama. 

Images of SM Gear Below:

2. How have you improved the Roleplay for other members of the community whilst using PAC 3? (Provide Examples)

I have made it so my weapons are immersion and RP friendly, otherwise it looks like I am pulling them out of thin air. The Equipment I have chosen increases the role-play element of my rank and regiment. My ISB pac allowed me to make notes on a datapad which is useful for discussions/ role-play and interrogations. 

3. What has been improved from the implementation of PAC 3? (Personal Experience)

My immersion has been improved, I have the ability to see and equip weapons that I'm currently loaded out with. It is also improved the uniqueness of other regiments like SCAR where the majority of players have PAC and looks cool. It also creates individuality for higher ranks.

PAC3.jpg

PAC3_2.jpg

+1, Come on guys stop giving him hate. Simmo’s  a nice guy, he is very responsible and mature. Did well as EM but unfortunately had to leave, activity can’t be the only reason to -1 someone Application. I believe you have a decent understanding of PAC and I’m looking forward to seeing what you will do next!

Best of Luck,

Ramirez

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic