Arctiic's Trial Mod Application [Kir Kanos]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In game name and rank: 
Royal Guard Commander Kir Kanos [Arctiic]

Scenarios
Someone Mass RDM’s and disconnects from the server. What do you?: 

I would respone to the mass RDM, Notice the player is no longer connected so i would check the server logs to check if the mass rdm is true, if so i would take screenshots / players steam ID or whatever is suitable and hand it over to an admin/super admin so they can issue a warn / ban etc

Someone is bullying another player. What do you do?:
Go to a secluded area and talk to the person that has rised the admin ticket, once you get his story on what has happened TP the bully to the area and here what his story is. Once you have heard both sides of the story decide what the conclusion is or when one is truthful. issue a warn to whom ever is in the wrong or give a verbal warning and say "if i see you back here i will be giving you a warn, righto!"

You see a higher up staff abuse their powers. What do you do?:
Use shadow-play to record what they are doing wrong, Present your proof to super admin or community  manager so they can deal with the issue at hand

Someone threatens to DDOS the server. what do you do?:
As soon as you think this is happening, get steam id/playername. Use shadow-play for proof etc. Get ahold of community manager or server admin so they can address the situtation right away before to much damage is done